Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm. Selten...

Article about: Viz.

Default SS Dienstmuetze, alte, hohe Form, Kuepper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm. Selten...

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...Viz. SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten... Certain photos: Shea
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2016 at 09:08 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...
    P
    Many

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...[ATTACH=CONFIG]929674[/ATTACH In wear, I think, in 1933.

A motor SS unit deputized as Hilfspolizei in front of police Revier.

The non regulation peaked caps are also present. These caps gave rise then months later, in 1934, to the standardization of SS headwear.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...  
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2016 at 05:47 AM.

?

Thanks again for sharing these historic gems FB! Always beeing a pleasure to watch at them and to learn and discover something new for sure! :-)))
    This must be very, very, very early.......

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...
    Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Thanks again for sharing these historic gems FB! Always beeing a pleasure to watch at them and to learn and discover something new for sure! :-)))
    This must be very, very, very early.......
    My pleasure. I do not know from which year this item arose. Wim will know. Or maybe Mr. d'Alquen.

Kuepper made SS caps from an early date, and you see the thing in use here.....

Thanks to Bill Shea and Doug Buhler for this item.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2016 at 06:14 AM.

?

Superb FB! An item few collections have. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Could it be.....???

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Bravo. Thanks for the odd Himmler image. I have never seen this before. I think the man with the Hilfspolizei band is not Heini H.

Thanks for your interest and happy hats!

?

Well, imo it's very clear that that man is not H.Himmler. H.Himmler's head is smaller and his nose is bigger and wider.
    Maybe they both bought their glasses from the same optician... :-)

?

Outstanding cap FB. A real gem.

For those flummoxed by me, Kuepper Ronsdorf is Pekuero.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast