Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm. Selten...

Article about: Viz.

I own another of these, in a different configuration, but from this same firm.

SS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe Form

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...
    P
    Many

?

A wonderful and rare early Piece of SS headgear!

Once there were plenty of them available

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...

Bravo, thanks for all your fine images and contributions!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo, thanks for all your fine images and contributions!
    My Pleasure.

We have to thank you for your endless efforts in showing your gems from your marvelous collection and preserving the history of the pre war SS.

Thanks for the above. While in photos it seems to be raining these things, in reality, the SS, in 1933 or so, was not an especially large organization. SS regalia was more or less
    rare at the time. I think the bicycle signals (?) picture is also '33 or '34, and the SS just began to grow at said time.

This leather peaked kepi must be from 1931 to 1933 or so, would be my wild guess, but I have no idea.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    My Pleasure.

We have to thank you for your endless efforts in showing your gems from your marvelous collection and preserving the history of the pre war SS.
    Thanks. I am happy that it has some merit and I am also happy to see others collect this important and rare regalia.

From an early point, I became interested in the evolution of the SS from 1930 or so until the outbreak of war, not the least because the used combat uniforms

never especially appealed to me, and they are hard to find.

The black uniform is the thing you see in all the propaganda, and your bicycle picture is also compelling evidence of these things.

Happy collecting.

lovely kepi F-B.

Attachment 930401SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...One of our colleagues gave us this nice image, which David Delich pointed out to me, with his eagle eye.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2016 at 07:46 PM.

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...All pieces of the past....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast