Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm. Selten...

Article about: Viz.

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...What this kepi looked like as found ca. 2008. (right) and today.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...
    P
    Many

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...It has very subtle, hidden "grommets".....

?

Few pictures :

famous one.
    SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...

from my collection:

classic one :

I can't say anything more than thank you for showing so I can learn something!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...What this kepi looked like as found ca. 2008. (right) and today.
    Remarkable! The leather peak, was it very dry or that a layer of dust? Whoever conserved the cap did a wonderful job. This example is the best I have seen, and I haven't seen very many authentic ones. Thank you for sharing this one with us, a rare glimpse of a very rare item.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Remarkable! The leather peak, was it very dry or that a layer of dust? Whoever conserved the cap did a wonderful job. This example is the best I have seen, and I haven't seen very many authentic ones. Thank you for sharing this one with us, a rare glimpse of a very rare item.
    This appeared ca 2007 and it went to Buhler, I think, who must have fixed it. It is actually in much better shape than the dirty peak picture indicates.
    He did a very fine job. It is a very rare cap, indeed, especially with its over subtle hidden ventilation. Not that I really care, but I had not registered
    it when I downloaded all the pictures at the time and then received the cap just now. I have, as ever, Bill Shea to thank, who has a keen eye for this stuff and to whom my ducats have bought
    his Steven McQueen things etc. I have gotten some very subtle things from said collector and said dealer.
    I share them here with like minded people, but such an effort is beset with setbacks and disappointments.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-31-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Maybe one of you has more images of this kind of cap in wear?

SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...For my colleague in Lorraine:
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-31-2016 at 07:14 PM.

I borrowed this one to show a SS kepi in wear!! Hope that is ok as it is a nice kepi.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dienstmuetze, alte hohe Form, Kupper, W-Ronsdorf, Lederschirm.  Selten...  

Bravo. A wonderful image.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast