Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS display help

Article about: What would be the best background for this,red or black?

Of course, another way, which is what Bando did in his book, is to highlight captured soldiers and a heap of corpses.

It is an approach, but it is too ghoulish for my fragile taste.SS display helpSS display help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS display help
    P
    Many

and you know, it all got to be too much, and I got rid of it all. Farewell.

Post edited,I give up!
    Last edited by Toecutter; 11-05-2018 at 03:44 AM.

alles geht vorueber, alles geht vorbei....

YouTube

CBH
    ?

Fetid Woolens can always be replaced, it's your knowledge that is truly irreplaceable.

FB Please post those pics again,not sure if I can find them Ha?,you only posted them 100 times , like on every SS post I make .This is why I quit another forum,everytime I posted something I got flak from one guy.All of the guys here I like,I will post things on other areas now but not SS finds anymore,as you always jump in with the barrage of the same pictures of caps and uniforms and other pics?.I do appreciate your expert knowledge on caps and uniforms and insignia everyone agrees you have and I dont doubt it.You dont ever show the backs of your skulls and eagles on caps because you dont want to take them off the cap,everybody else on here has to show the back to authenticate originality,its just a given yours are good I guess,am sure the caps all came right out of the ss guys hands.Anyway I would rather have simple opinions on wether my items are good or bad,instead of scold me as how I should handle and show them.This has been building a while,I have had many welcome opinions from forum members on my stuff that I really appreciate but consider Carlson to be the final authority,he has not been wrong yet!
    Last edited by Toecutter; 11-05-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4