Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS divison Prinz Eugen badge

Article about: Hello! I want help for this one. I think is clear original, but I want a professional opinion This badge was given for wheat supply by SS divison Prinz Eugen. The members of this SS divison

Default SS divison Prinz Eugen badge

Hello! I want help for this one. I think is clear original, but I want a professional opinion This badge was given for wheat supply by SS divison Prinz Eugen. The members of this SS divison was hungarian, romanian, croatian... and i think is diffiiculty to find this...If is original, please tell my if is an rare badge ( for my collection ) and maybe a price...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS divison Prinz Eugen badge   SS divison Prinz Eugen badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS divison Prinz Eugen badge
    P
    Many

The badge has no connection to "Prinz Eugen".

The Odalrune was widely used as a symbol for anything connected to the whole "blood and soil" and "ethnic community" aspects of Nazism; it was in no way unique to the PE division.

The inscription says:

"Wartime Thanksgiving to the farmer's wife
    State Farmers' League Carinthia
    "

I cannot comment on authenticity or value.

Carinthia is a region in southern Austria which borders with Slovenia!...

Here's one for " Alpenland " . Like said , no relationship to the Prinz Eugen division , but rather to the Reichsnährstand .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS divison Prinz Eugen badge