Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS doctors outfit and trunk

Article about: In view of SS ideology, and the attention that Himmler devoted to various similar pseudo/scienctific/medical research, it doesn't surprise me terribly to see the SS Arzt title. I am far more

Default Re: SS doctors outfit and trunk

Unfortunate, actually, as I was rather liking the idea of an actual SS Doctor's trunk and it's contents. As you said, though, this uniform has many problems to overcome and as it sits, I am not seeing How it could. People always take umbrage with any questioning of the authenticity of their collection stars and it's perfectly understandable. But when the evidence is finally brought out to be un-ignorable and blatant, then what can you do? William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS doctors outfit and trunk
    P
    Many

ss officer eagles are hard to tell with out good photos and doing a good going over and can take a bit of going back and forth when comparing here are some fakes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS doctors outfit and trunk  

But still, you never know!

Some good quality photos of everything would help a lot!!!
    If it was my tunic, I would spend a whole day taking pictures and examining it closely
    “LOOKING” for something that don’t look right.. (that’s what I do with my tunics)
    Sometimes photos show stuff you cant see that well with the naked eye..

Take some better pictures in some good light and post them here..
    If you know it is original, you don’t have a problem showing it off in great detail

Best regards from Norway!

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Unfortunate, actually, as I was rather liking the idea of an actual SS Doctor's trunk and it's contents. As you said, though, this uniform has many problems to overcome and as it sits, I am not seeing How it could. People always take umbrage with any questioning of the authenticity of their collection stars and it's perfectly understandable. But when the evidence is finally brought out to be un-ignorable and blatant, then what can you do? William
    the problim is and more offen is when people put down things with the o i have not seen that before ,,,so it must be fake .. love the ones who put down a tunic with a factor sown eagle because its not sown the same as theres .. thats a good one ! i could go on all day even i dont show things that are named published because of this and it s happend to me ..yet today is a good day .. because its been backed up with facks and photos not just i dont like it or i ant seen one but i have been round since the dawn of time i am god

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    But still, you never know!

If it was my tunic, I would spend a whole day taking pictures and examining it closely
    “LOOKING” for something that don’t look right.. (that’s what I do with my tunics)
    Sometimes photos show stuff you cant see that well with the naked eye..

Take some better pictures in some good light and post them here..
    If you know it is original, you don’t have a problem showing it off in great detail

Best regards from Norway!
    thats right !

PANZER2,I appreciate the way you stated your comments and i am replying to you because you made sound comments without ripping the SS to pieces like some of the other members.First off i am not as thin skinned as some have stated.This outfit was purchased back in the 90's which doesn't make it 100%.What started the"ANGER" was the first posting by some member know as battery post.His first comment was the pants were heer and they are not.I know what ss pants are and what heer pants are.I told him to check Mike Beavers SS book vol.1 PAGE 184 before he starts spouting mis-information.He ripped the trunk,tunic,and the whole thing as some others have.Guys who first said they liked it etc,then went against it which is their right.Two of the members put me in the position that i added the name in the tunic and trunk and made it seem i was some novice collector and even this morning i received e-mails ripping it apart.In my book it seems as though their is a pied piper who is the god of this forum.I have addressed all of the crew who couldn't wait to trash the whole thing.I can see the eagle everyone has spoken about.I dont have a filter and could not see and i dont have xray eyes either!!Their is a way to speak about a item without sticking a member like a wounded person.I will not win this thread and nether will they.You are speaking to a grown man not a kid! I dont feel i have to address this matter any longer and you are the only guy that is respectful in his remarks.I know the guys who ripped the outfit will be chimming in with more of their remarks and i was warned by Ade stevenson about the anger.Maybe a little bit of it belongs to the others with their snide remarks.Frankly i just wanted to see if in my small help for some of the new members with some common sense remarks thats why i thought that a $25.00 donation would be the least i could do!Take Care.Carl

?

A word of advice if I may?

I've often been in the situation of having bought a very rare item that I personnaly beleived in but I just knew that everyone else would not.

This is the key:

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    If it was my tunic, I would spend a whole day taking pictures and examining it closely.
    After all, if it seems that you can't be bothered to take a million photos and actualy proove your item is authentic, why should anyone be bothered to do it for you?

Carl, you might have written a million books for all I care, same rules apply for everyone here and we don't harbour prima donnas on this forum.

Carl, you sound like an intelligent man & I hope more than anything for you, that a little faith can be restored in this thread and your Items. Please as described above post some more photos. These are potentially very good items my friend

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    PANZER2,I appreciate the way you stated your comments and i am replying to you because you made sound comments without ripping the SS to pieces like some of the other members.First off i am not as thin skinned as some have stated.This outfit was purchased back in the 90's which doesn't make it 100%.What started the"ANGER" was the first posting by some member know as battery post.His first comment was the pants were heer and they are not.I know what ss pants are and what heer pants are.I told him to check Mike Beavers SS book vol.1 PAGE 184 before he starts spouting mis-information.He ripped the trunk,tunic,and the whole thing as some others have.Guys who first said they liked it etc,then went against it which is their right.Two of the members put me in the position that i added the name in the tunic and trunk and made it seem i was some novice collector and even this morning i received e-mails ripping it apart.In my book it seems as though their is a pied piper who is the god of this forum.I have addressed all of the crew who couldn't wait to trash the whole thing.I can see the eagle everyone has spoken about.I dont have a filter and could not see and i dont have xray eyes either!!Their is a way to speak about a item without sticking a member like a wounded person.I will not win this thread and nether will they.You are speaking to a grown man not a kid! I dont feel i have to address this matter any longer and you are the only guy that is respectful in his remarks.I know the guys who ripped the outfit will be chimming in with more of their remarks and i was warned by Ade stevenson about the anger.Maybe a little bit of it belongs to the others with their snide remarks.Frankly i just wanted to see if in my small help for some of the new members with some common sense remarks thats why i thought that a $25.00 donation would be the least i could do!Take Care.Carl
    i here what you are saying . it has happend here to me to more then once , thats few post from me . i own more then a few of the beaver tunics my self , but still learning every day . some good clear photos all ways help, if you need a hand drop me a pm . it some time s takes team work , not egos , sorry but the eagle kills it for a officer , combat tunic yes but a ss doc they had $$$$ like other officers , eagle i s bad from were i can see can not tell about the tabs from those photos , the name all over the bags with ss numbers rings bells . paints i will have another look ,

As i said, get som better photos

Here is an exampel of a good photo
    The shoulderboard from my Artillery Oberleutnant´s Four Pocket M36 Combat Tunic..

Best regards from Norway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS doctors outfit and trunk  

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast