Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS EM Embroidered Sleeve Eagle for Review

Article about: Do you think this eagle is any good?

?

Default SS EM Embroidered Sleeve Eagle for Review

Do you think this eagle is any good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS EM Embroidered Sleeve Eagle for Review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS EM Embroidered Sleeve Eagle for Review
    P
    Many

?

Obverse
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS EM Embroidered Sleeve Eagle for Review  

its fine

Who is the cloth producer of this variant type?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Looks ok to me

Im Amazed and sure learned alot on this thread
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As stated it is original.

The actual maker is unknown to me. I think very few embroidered eagles are attributed to specific makers due to a lack of RZM tags.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    As stated it is original.

The actual maker is unknown to me. I think very few embroidered eagles are attributed to specific makers due to a lack of RZM tags.

Cheers, Ade.
    well said! Adrian .. Common name for these is dachau eagles because of the hords picked up , but i am sure they were not just limited to been made there , The difference comes back to the weaving loom calibration .

maybe the others who have shown a interest with commenting could add in site to who made them .

nice one.