Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Fechtschule Prag, Need Help

Article about: Hello I need your help. I have here a small cup with the inscription: SS Fechtschule Prag as well as a cigarette case, silver 800 stamped and the engraving SS Fechtschule Prag as well as the

Unfortunately it appears someone was taken in by this, which is almost as sad as the quality of the items themselves....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Fechtschule Prag, Need Help
    P
    Many

Thank everyone for your opinion

Quote by dagger63 View Post
    Thank everyone for your opinion
    Good luck. We can tell you where you can find authentic SS things, but you have to pay a lot of money for them.

There is a tendency to seek cheap, hidden SS relics, which is an enterprise that almost always ends badly.

The real stuff is found in a few places, because there was never a lot of it in he first place and the expertise to collect it is very arcane....

It has taken me a half a century and more to figure out these painful facts.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-26-2017 at 04:12 AM.

Authentic SS things are usually filled with heart break...SS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need Help

Fake SS things in their number mean swift and certain humiliation for those reckless enough to seize them and to suffer in public.SS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need HelpSS Fechtschule Prag, Need Help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2