Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?

Article about: Hi guys, I was looking to Ade's Thread about cufftitles. So I guess this is a fake SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle with the .I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I. pattern on the edge? Thanks

?

Default SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?

Hi guys,

I was looking to Ade's Thread about cufftitles. So I guess this is a fake SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle with the .I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I. pattern on the edge?

SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Feldgendarmerie cufftitle fake?
    P
    Many

Hi Krisse, yes you have read it correctly. It is indeed a fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!