Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS feldmütze RZM stamper

Article about: Hi gentlemen, I just want to share this fake (?) with the forum so the beginners like me don't buy this kind of things and think it's original. I have never seen this item before but a Swedi

Default SS feldmütze RZM stamper

Hi gentlemen, I just want to share this fake (?) with the forum so the beginners like me don't buy this kind of things and think it's original. I have never seen this item before but a Swedish auction site is starting to get flooded with all kinds of SS / NSDAP / Wehrmacht stampers. Of course by the same sellers all the time. Some of the stampers get many bids

If it's not the right section for it, please move it!

SS feldmütze RZM stamper

SS feldmütze RZM stamper

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS feldmütze RZM stamper
    P
    Many

The clear acrylic alone gives the game away.
    As they say, "there's a sucker born every minute"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Utter and ridiculous junk.

SS feldmütze RZM stamperSS feldmütze RZM stamperSS feldmütze RZM stamperSS feldmütze RZM stamperAn original tag in an original cap. This item was printed by some high quality printing process of textiles of this era, and surely not made
    with this stamp...the erdbraun cap is not mine.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-11-2016 at 08:45 AM.

Stiles has what is to my mind an authentic black side cap with the early badge on it.

It actually took me a while before I used my brain and thought, "wait a minute, they did not stamped it like that..."

This kind is common on the Internet: And I really love how the sellers writes that "now you have a good chance to own a original stamp" and then sell same kind of item a couple of times per month.

The stamper below has 5 bids and is "just" on 17 USD but will probably go up.
    SS feldmütze RZM stamper

Just think - pull apart an old turned spindle back chair and you could make a fortune!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    The clear acrylic alone gives the game away.
    As they say, "there's a sucker born every minute"
    Anybody who buys one of these in the belief they are acquring a genuine piece of Third Reich history is indeed just that.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if most buyers purchase them with the intent to put them to use, stamping bogus marks into old Bundeswehr/NVA/whatever caps, to be sold to, well, suckers as "SS" caps.

(I can't find it right now, but recently, a fake SS cap with such a stamp was posted here.)

Finally, while admittingly stating the obvious, it should be remembered that this type of marking was applied as a label sewn into the cap, not as a stamp.

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    This kind is common on the Internet: And I really love how the sellers writes that "now you have a good chance to own a original stamp" and then sell same kind of item a couple of times per month.
    Indeed. The shape of the handle is characteristic for a widespread range of fake stamps and always an instant warning sign. Of course, the design of the stamps themselves is pure fantasy. No real seal stamp ever included a divisional shield.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Of course, the design of the stamps themselves is pure fantasy. No real seal stamp ever included a divisional shield.

Thank you for that information

Here is the only original stamper I've seen since I started to look on dealer sites last year. It is original, right?
    I'm not into this kinds of things so I could have missed a few but I don't think that there are many for sale.

SS feldmütze RZM stamper
    SS feldmütze RZM stamper
    SS feldmütze RZM stamper

Buyers of something like these bogus stamps are a perfect example of collectors who do not do any homework on their own and always depend on others for an opinion.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast