MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS FM armband on Gunbroker

Article about: Hello everyone, I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the forum. A very reputable seller on Gunbroker, whom I've personally purchased several items from, has just listed this SS FM

Default SS FM armband on Gunbroker

Hello everyone, I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the forum. A very reputable seller on Gunbroker, whom I've personally purchased several items from, has just listed this SS FM armband. He is selling it as a guaranteed original item, even though it seems to be fairly common knowledge in the collecting community that these are fantasy pieces. And from the way the auction is progressing, it looks like the armband is going to sell for a hefty sum.

WWII NAZI GERMAN SS PATRON FM ARMBAND : WW1 & WW2 Collectibles at GunBroker.com

SS FM armband on GunbrokerSS FM armband on GunbrokerSS FM armband on GunbrokerSS FM armband on GunbrokerSS FM armband on Gunbroker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS FM armband on Gunbroker
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Yeah, these are fantasy items. My Dad bought me one when I was a little kid. We didn't know any better way way back then. Mine however is a single ply piece.

Surprised. As you say, it isn't a secret these are bad.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Being on Gunbroker is the 1st red flag....the site is as infamous for selling rubbish as places like Ioffer....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Such items, to include the stamp, were in existence in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and obviously bogus at the time.

The stamps were sold by the same firm at the time. I had the stamp, too.

a fantasy piece it seems we are all aware of. This was created for people who have no idea what SS-FM is. It is nice to see that our membership recognizaed this for what it is.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Fantasy Armband

Same type armband just hit Ebay.

NAZI GERMAN SS ARM BAND ORIGINAL VERY COOL PIECE FOR COLLECTORS FREE SHIPPING
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS FM armband on Gunbroker  

Someone should say something!!!

eBay doesn't allow Nazi items depicting a Swastika, with a few exceptions... like the item is a fake, then it doesn't offend anyone (except collectors ;-) That's how you know an item is real on eBay, it only lasts five minutes before they take it down because it violates their stringent policies!

Hmmm, I should have warned of impending sarcasm before writing...

I heard a whole crate of these were found on that Nazi gold train...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast