Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS-FM Pin

Article about: Hello everyone, excuse me If I posted this message wrong I am new and still learning at this forum with posting. Could someone tell me what this pin will been worth and if it is original? an

Default SS-FM Pin

SS-FM PinSS-FM Pin

Hello everyone, excuse me If I posted this message wrong I am new and still learning at this forum with posting.

Could someone tell me what this pin will been worth and if it is original? and is there an archive where the cerise numbers are registersted?

Thank you very much🤗

Mischa
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-FM Pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-FM Pin
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by mischa51 View Post
    SS-FM PinSS-FM Pin

Hello everyone, excuse me If I posted this message wrong I am new and still learning at this forum with posting.

Could someone tell me what this pin will been worth and if it is original? and is there an archive where the cerise numbers are registersted?

Thank you very much��

Mischa
    Mischa,

Welcome. As you are new here a few tips.

First, don't post an item for review in someone else's thread (always start a new one). And second we are happy to provide authentication but we do not provide values. Price is subjective. If you let use know what it is being offered at, we could maybe give you and idea if it is within accepted norms.

Hopefully a Mod will move this but I suggest you start a new thread in the sub forum linked below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uniforms-insignia/

And here are two threads that might help you as well...

SS-FM Pin Database

SS-FM Patron Pin

This FM SS Patron stick pin looks to be a good one. But please...Post it in a new thread and wait for multiple opinions. I hope I am correct. I only own one so am not an authority on these. But these two threads should be very helpful

Finally. There is NO list or archive as to who these were awarded to.

These are desirable stick pins, quite expensive but also highly faked.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Moved this to it's own thread.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!