Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS - FM printed armband

Article about: I came across this Nazi SS armband. I have never seen one like it, but I dont specifically collet them. I only have a few. I thought it would be interesting to get some information on it and

Default SS - FM printed armband

I came across this Nazi SS armband. I have never seen one like it, but I dont specifically collet them. I only have a few. I thought it would be interesting to get some information on it and see if it would be worth looking into. This is the only picture I have, but I could get more if needed. Thanks
    SS - FM printed armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS - FM printed armband
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Complete fantasy piece. Save your time and money. It is supposed to represent an SS Supporter. Similar to the SS Supporter stick pins. Might be slightly off in my understanding of what it is trying to be but either way it is no good.

Made I think in the 70's. My Dad bought me one as a kid. The only reason I keep it is because he got it for me.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

After I posted this I found several other inquiries about the same one. It just looked strange. Im no expert, but I had a feeling.
    Thanks

MAP
    ?

Is the seller a dealer? Or is it off ebay?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Map hit the nail right on the head. This is definitely a total fantasy item.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Map hit the nail right on the head. This is definitely a total fantasy item.
    old fake from disco era......

SS - FM printed armbandSS - FM printed armbandSS - FM printed armbandI did not go to disco, but knew the man who made these. He was a charming, odd coot of a man, but a faker par excellence.

Long gone and with him, his innocent era of larceny.

Today we have cunning, digital larceny and the halt leading the blind.

Too droll.

Gruess!

As everyone has said, a fantasy item. The design was taken from the SS - FM car pennant of the period.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Should of known it was a fake when I saw the HJ pins in every color under the rainbow.

- - ------- - -

That were in the same collection.