Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Freiwilligen Collar Tab

Article about: My new 23rd SS Freiwilligen Panzer Grenadier Div. "NEDERLAND" Collar Tab also arrived today. The “Wolfsangel” is one of my favorite designs. This is also a typical unissued Dachau

?

Default SS Freiwilligen Collar Tab

My new 23rd SS Freiwilligen Panzer Grenadier Div. "NEDERLAND" Collar Tab also arrived today. The “Wolfsangel” is one of my favorite designs. This is also a typical unissued Dachau tab in excellent condition with only a little soiling on the thread.

SS Freiwilligen Collar TabSS Freiwilligen Collar Tab

SS Freiwilligen Collar TabSS Freiwilligen Collar Tab

My other tabs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Freiwilligen Collar Tab
    P
    Many

?

That is a cool one.
    I do like the design on that one also!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Aldo, you are developing quite an esteemed collection! Myself, I have put the brakes on collecting due to, well, life. However, I am looking to eventually acquire just a couple "Schwarze Korps" items. I would like to find a Florian Geyer collar tab, a mounted sleeve diamond and maybe one runic collar tab. But you my friend have a wonderful and growing collection that you should take pride in!

?

Thanks for the kind words. I’ve been fortunate to be able to collect so many great pieces this year. Hopefully next year will be just as good. I plan to focus on this type of cloth insignia and some
    More headgear. I hope to see your cavalry / mounted collection grow, I liked that thread.
    Al

?

Nice items.

I saw a used tk tab for sale the other day, it made me wanna include it into my humble pile, but i managed to close the page down before the ""purchase now"" spell took effect.

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Nice items.

I saw a used tk tab for sale the other day, it made me wanna include it into my humble pile, but i managed to close the page down before the ""purchase now"" spell took effect.
    I know that feeling well, I have closed the webpage many times to avoid temptation but more often than not I reopen it and buy it anyway. I immediately feel buyers remorse but when the items arrives in the post, I get over it very quickly. Here is an impromptu photo shoot on my window sill to illustrate my point. I have my heart set on a nice "Nordland" tab next. Maybe in January

Cheers, Al