Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS-Führerschule Tölz Armband

Article about: Hello gentlemen, Could you please verify an authenticity of the cuff title. The band is related to all-original German SS Officer School at Bad Tölz. It measures 46 cm long and 3 cm wide. Th

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo, Winkelmann, another fine intervention!
    Total bust on my end.

LUCKILY. I got these in a combined lot with additional items. So not a TOTAL bust...but still sad none the less. I learned something!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Führerschule Tölz Armband
    P
    Many

Quote by ryanking3525 View Post
    Total bust on my end.

LUCKILY. I got these in a combined lot with additional items. So not a TOTAL bust...but still sad none the less. I learned something!
    Do not think that we enjoy imparting nasty news to you. SS regalia has been faked far longer than the life times of most reading these posts.

Certain of us have been grappling with the challenge for half a century and more.

We are jaded.

On the other hand, we have shared what we know with you, and, if you want, you can easily examine a lot of authentic material here had with huge expense
    and much sorrow. In the year 1967, I had no one to aid me, and others who eagerly want to filch what little money I did have and so forth.

- - ------- - -

Winkelmann is an exceptionally able analyst of the challenge who also always give illustrations of his statements. Hurra.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Do not think that we enjoy imparting nasty news to you. SS regalia has been faked far longer than the life times of most reading these posts.

Certain of us have been grappling with the challenge for half a century and more.

We are jaded.

On the other hand, we have shared what we know with you, and, if you want, you can easily examine a lot of authentic material here had with huge expense
    and much sorrow. In the year 1967, I had no one to aid me, and others who eagerly want to filch what little money I did have and so forth.

- - ------- - -

Winkelmann is an exceptionally able analyst of the challenge who also always give illustrations of his statements. Hurra.
    No hard feelings at all. I'm thankful I didn't spend exorbitant amounts of money on these. Glad I did more research and that there are people like you guys out here to help educate and stop this from happening to others! Mine looked so much different from the previous examples and I hope now my photos will help aid someone else down the road.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3