Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS gebirgsjager officer cap

Article about: BENvk...what other forum would that be??...

Default Re: SS gebirgsjager officer cap

BENvk...what other forum would that be??...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS gebirgsjager officer cap
    P
    Many

?

I'm sure you can work it out...

No one should be without this fine work published by colleagues of mine in Berlin.SS gebirgsjager officer cap

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I'm sure you can work it out...
    Many of us emigrated from there to live happily here without the strains on honor constituted of the seven deadly sins.SS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer cap

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Ben, the caps you illustrate are either Bundesgrenzschutz, or police of a period until the 1970s. The Bw wore uniforms in the color I show here.
    Apologies FB, you are of course correct. I was referring to Police mutzen.

Further to take refuge from list making gone berserk as well as cap stitch fundamentalism to bore even the most patient.SS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer capSS gebirgsjager officer cap

To include the customs service, too, which kept this shade longer than did the police in the Laender, which abandoned it by the 1980s, I am pretty certain.
    But the Bw was very anti field grey for political reasons of a powerful kind, which is a source of sadness to some. The Swiss and Austrians have sort of kept it in a way. I do not know about the Scandinavians, though. Not in their dress uniforms as I have experienced same in NATO and PfP.

Happy foetid textiles....

?

Ben or FB, i have an old cap which i believe is 1st bundeswehr design, its a dark grey all over with a fibre black peak and the orange underside, there is a hard celophane sweat protector to the inside , the logo is a man with a cap smoking a pipe, the lettering says LITTO KAPPE WEIN. there is a paper name tag inside the celophane which reads Ing SCHUSTER Hermann Hptm/tD d Res 1, any ideas gents, regards Dave

?

But the Bundeswehr was established in 1955, that's a decade of various other uniforms being worn.

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Ben or FB, i have an old cap which i believe is 1st bundeswehr design, its a dark grey all over with a fibre black peak and the orange underside, there is a hard celophane sweat protector to the inside , the logo is a man with a cap smoking a pipe, the lettering says LITTO KAPPE WEIN. there is a paper name tag inside the celophane which reads Ing SCHUSTER Hermann Hptm/tD d Res 1, any ideas gents, regards Dave
    Austrian cap Dave. I think the company is still in existence.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast