Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS General Cap, Verification and Valuation

Article about: Hello Guy's! Did this SS cap have a chance to be an original example? I know that those cap's are extremaly rare, If it's good, what price can i ask for it?

?

Default SS General Cap, Verification and Valuation

Hello Guy's!

Did this SS cap have a chance to be an original example?
    I know that those cap's are extremaly rare, If it's good, what price can i ask for it?

SS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and Valuation

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS General Cap, Verification and Valuation
    P
    Many

YoursSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and Valuation could be similar to this, in which case, you have to secure the badges and Gehirnbremse and such.

?

Unfortunately the guy who got this cap for sale didn't have the insignias... He said that this cap belongs to Ernst-Robert Grawitz. The price is like for free, 500 euro for this piece.

I will pay you 550 Euros at this moment for said cap.

- - ------- - -

and so will some others, if you really try.

That is, the very Reichsarzt SS, whom we see in the movie blow himself up in Babelsberg...? SS General Cap, Verification and Valuation
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-21-2014 at 02:23 AM.

?

I know the real value of those ultra rare caps If nothing goes wrong there is a crusher cap also, boots and the documents.

I am not sure what I think about this assertion, but I do collect SS caps, and know the field and the market. So, if you have five hundred Euros, buy the cap.

SS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationSS General Cap, Verification and ValuationGrawitz' Stammrollenkarte will also include the size of his head, which you can then secure said document from the US National Archives or the Bundesarchiv, and determine if they are identical.

I take all such tall tales with more than a grain of salt.

In any case, we have provided you a favor with a comparison of a real cap that sold for a lot of money.

Good luck.

SS General Cap, Verification and ValuationThe challenge with such a piece is, of course, that there are thousands of fakes that are quite similar and like number of outsize tales of such items attributed by whatever means
    to various gruesome SS personalities. You see the Prof. Dr. in 1939 with a group of women, DRK nurses, I guess, and he does not look to be the size of a Prussian grenadier.

Provenance of a more or less firm kind is necessary in a case like this.

?

I will try to get photos of the documents and he's stamper on them. Then we can judge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast