Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS General Visor Cap

Article about: It looks authentic to me but is it? Auctiva Image Hosting

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS General Visor Cap
    P
    Many

SS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapSS General Visor CapThis is an SS general's visor cap.....

Yes, a very poor attempt. No general officer would be caught dead with such a poor hat on his head.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS General Visor Cap   SS General Visor Cap  

SS General Visor Cap   SS General Visor Cap  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

and not found in washing machines, gear grinders, or hock shops.....but from a senior collector who allowed me to buy it, and I thank him deeply.

- - ------- - -

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Yes, a very poor attempt. No general officer would be caught dead with such a poor hat on his head.
    Well done. bravo.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks F-B
    I love this site.
    It is such a great learning experience!
    F-B,
    Once again, Beautiful collection with wonderful photo's.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Mr,. AZPhil. I often do not really understand the goal of some of these posts, as in the re-posting of this fake for the third or fourth time in the hope of a different answer. Perhaps I assume that others have spent a half an hour reading older posts, or this assumption is false. This site contains so many more real SS peaked caps than all the other places, or Google image is lying to me. Such is possible, but Adrian and his helpers have worked very hard to proffer good material in the assumption that people of sound mind and soul want to see good material.

We are at pains to prevent and preclude this site being a vehicle for mayhem, which has been the experience for us elsewhere.

I do not assume that all newcomers here know the subtle truths of the trade, but a minimum is a requirement.

Happy hats and may the fresh air in your ventilation smell sweetly today and tomorrow and forever....!

Dagger Vez-
    If you are considering collecting SS headwear, you need much study before investing money in a collecting field that is a minefield for the beginner.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Dagger Vez-
    If you are considering collecting SS headwear, you need much study before investing money in a collecting field that is a minefield for the beginner.
    Bravo. I could not have said it better myself. And, there is so much material here on this site found no where else, so that the beginner has every resource at hand.

...or, then not, as in, then one can ignore it all; scoff at it; and otherwise shove it.....

Mr. Mint has made a resource here for the interested person:

SS Gray-Top GENERAL Visor Hats

This cap and Mchales Navy comes to mind.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hell I think the cap is good !
    Good for thoroughly wiping my a$$ with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast