Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS General Visor Cap

Article about: It looks authentic to me but is it? Auctiva Image Hosting

a just "thank you" will be fine...but our help is not always welcome here...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS General Visor Cap
    P
    Many

JW7420
    ?

DaggerVez asked a very simple question and some of you insulted/mocked him. Shame on you guys.

Quote by JW7420 View Post
    DaggerVez asked a very simple question and some of you insulted/mocked him. Shame on you guys.
    Let me say this: this little thing here is a fine example of the kind of offense that requires a swift and certain response.

The original poster never seriously thought the cap was real. His aims were malicious, and this kind of thrust and shove is more or less always intended to do harm.

It confuses people who are beginners.

It wastes the time of people who give generously, and whose payment is the burden of managing this kind of nonsense.

I am happy to see that the above person was banned, and Dagger Vez should be banned and fined.

Quote by JW7420 View Post
    I believe a record has been set for time here before being banned. JW7420 you did not belong here.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hurra for our moderators and let all of you who come here to cause problems and throw sand in the eyes of the credulous think twice about the absurdities.
    And, if you want seriously to collect this stuff or to learn about it, do realize that there is really a small circle of people who have real SS material and we exchange views with one another
    on a regular basis. Let your deeds and your character match your level of ambition.
    Otherwise, go play video games or watch You Tube videos of that odd young woman shaking her posterior.

Somehow, I have the sneaking suspicion that Mr. JW7420 was but a sock puppet for Mr. DaggerVez.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Somehow, I have the sneaking suspicion that Mr. JW7420 was but a sock puppet for Mr. DaggerVez.
    Well said.

Time to close this one as the trolls keep trolling.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Stains removed..... the Forum shines brightly again
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4