Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Generals Tabs...Original??

Article about: [QUOTE=hawkins;861253] by fvrod1 Thank you Mr. Friedrich-Berthold for your time. I do greatly appreciate your input and photos you have provided me in my search for authenticity. They help s

Default Re: SS Generals Tabs...Original??

SS Generals Tabs...Original??SS Generals Tabs...Original??SS Generals Tabs...Original??Thanks to David Delich, Robert H and Bill Shea for the images. These are also widely had, in fact.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Generals Tabs...Original??
    P
    Many

SS Generals Tabs...Original??...and I added this astonishing image just today, hence my peevish tone..... Needless to say, this is from the fabled Delich miracle trove, and this is from Heini H. himself. I imagine his foetid DNA is still on it, too.
    Who knows, you could clone him, possibly, but that would cause much mischief?

SS Generals Tabs...Original??SS Generals Tabs...Original??SS Generals Tabs...Original??SS Generals Tabs...Original??Other potentate Kragenpatten for comparison.....

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Who knows, you could clone him, possibly, but that would cause much mischief?
    Does the world really need more short, myopic chicken farmers?

?

Thank you Mr. Friedrich-Berthold for your time. I do greatly appreciate your input and photos you have provided me in my search for authenticity. They help solidify the answer to my question. Also, I would like to thank the gentlemen that possess these photos that make it possible to post them onto this wonderful website of knowledge. This thread will be added to my tools of research for future reference. Thank you all.

I remember a good name dealer with original 3 pip SS Gen tabs in his case.
    I asked for the price and the answer was 2.2k I stuck my hands in my pockets for the money and he said oh let me double check.
    he turned them around and the sticker said 22k. That was a big correction though and a quick walk away.

[QUOTE=fvrod1;861078]Thank you Mr. Friedrich-Berthold for your time. I do greatly appreciate your input and photos you have provided me in my search for authenticity. They help solidify the answer to my question. Also, I would like to thank the gentlemen that possess these photos that make it possible to post them onto this wonderful website of knowledge. This thread will be added to my tools of research for future reference. Thank you all.[/QUOTE

?

My contribution to the thread .

SS Generals Tabs...Original??

absolute rare footage we see here. Thanks for sharing.

My green SS VT General is made of light weight cloth.
    The matching pants are shown in the book Uniform of the Waffen SS from Beaver.
    Chapter four Model 1936 Field Service Uniforms p. 178/179.
    Never figured out how it came into this book. Pants and tunic are hanging in my closet.
    Tunic is not pictured in the book and nowhere complete, and want to keep it that way.

Quote by fvrod1 View Post
    Thank you Mr. Friedrich-Berthold for your time. I do greatly appreciate your input and photos you have provided me in my search for authenticity. They help solidify the answer to my question. Also, I would like to thank the gentlemen that possess these photos that make it possible to post them onto this wonderful website of knowledge. This thread will be added to my tools of research for future reference. Thank you all.
    Thanks for your thanks. Happy collecting.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Robert H View Post
    absolute rare footage we see here. Thanks for sharing.

My green SS VT General is made of light weight cloth.
    The matching pants are shown in the book Uniform of the Waffen SS from Beaver.
    Chapter four Model 1936 Field Service Uniforms p. 178/179.
    Never figured out how it came into this book. Pants and tunic are hanging in my closet.
    Tunic is not pictured in the book and nowhere complete, and want to keep it that way.
    We celebrate your collection, Robert, and long may it reign....We also are grateful for your skill as a photographer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast