Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ss greatcoat fulda_werra

Article about: Ok it arrived today! Got this one from same source as I got my SS cape,author of the SS uniforms,accoutrements etc. book Arthur Hayes and also appears in his book..This greatcoat is named to

Default Re: Ss greatcoat fulda_werra

The more enlightened and civil here should construct an accreditation process to collect SS regalia and or to certify others to make comments on others' relics, and we should give out Urkunden and grades. The successful would get to eat marzipan Deschler skulls ("sculls) with cupal sugar glaze made by a noted Konditor and such would be placed in you tube.
    The failures would have their collections seized, and they would have to clean the latrines in MUC.Ss greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werra That is, the Franz Josef Strauss airport.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss greatcoat fulda_werra
    P
    Many

Or the unsuccessful will have to go to the black board and spell "Fulda Werra" five hundred times, or, wie schrecklich, actually have to find said locales on a map.
    The latter would be a failing proposition for many on the maroon dingbat website, who likely cannot find Germany on a world map.Ss greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werra

Postscriptum: none of these places is either near Fulda or the Werra, in fact.

In fact, this is the confluence of the Fulda and the Werra, and a nicer picture is it than said personage casting pissant doubts on the overcoat.
    There is no "scull" in this picture.Ss greatcoat fulda_werra

The Fulda and the Werra . . . OK.

I prefer this one better . . .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss greatcoat fulda_werra   Ss greatcoat fulda_werra  

The Danube is the greatest river of Europe, even though my own family is from the Rhine. Thank you for the images.

The overcoat that prompted me to post the confluence of two said rivers is now for sale, not the least because miscreants on the ding bat website cast stupid doubts on the thing.
    Our geography lessons are more edifying, really.
    I was in Wien recently, but only for a brief time. Long enough to have the lunch pictured here, though.
    Happy reading to all students of foetid woolens.Ss greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werra

I did not eat the poppy/apple cake, though. I tasted it.
    The other website adds little to the overall sum of knowledge.Ss greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werra

For those who object to the interest of some of us in the places themselves today where "sculls" were worn on a semi daily basis, here are some "sculls...." such as they are.Ss greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werra
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-03-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Here is a cap with an aluminum "Deschler" if you can fathom it all.....Ss greatcoat fulda_werra

Also notice that I did not ask Mr. Wyeth whether the dock he has visited along the Danube was authentic or not.
    I am not certain that people make fake cast iron or metal embellished places to tie up one's boat along the Danube, as is the wont with "sculls."
    How sad that we cannot see the people who waste their time and ours making these stupid, little pieces of metal...
    How nice we can share our pictures of Austria, which is a very nice place and especially has very good food.Ss greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werraSs greatcoat fulda_werra

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast