Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket

Article about: This is the Schaub's jacket found in Hitler's bunker, has been a bit fire damaged

?

Default SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket

This is the Schaub's jacket found in Hitler's bunker, has been a bit fire damaged
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket   SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket  

SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket   SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket  SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket 
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket

Dimas

Is this from a museum or is it from you collection?

Greetz

Nick VR

?

Of cause this is the Museum of Soviet army property, I forgot to tell about that
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thank you for the nice images. Once more, Holters ueber alles. Schaub had a Wohnung in the old Reichschancellery, not far from AH's residence.

This is also the deluxe kind of cuff title, which I think Mr. Hritz can also illustrate from his collection. The Gesellschaftsanzug was an expensive article of clothing. There are color images of Schaub wearing this garment in the Arndt Verlag books with the Jaeger pictures.

Attached are photos of the delux Adolf Hitler cuff title. These were also controlled by the Reichszeugmiesterie via standards and paid tax.

The second photo illustrates the three-dimentional embroidery of this worn and used title.

Bob hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket   SS Gruppenfuehrer Schaub jacket  

SS Ring Man
    ?

Have all ways wanted an SS Tux

Nothing can beat the Holters quality.
    I have one Holters great coat in my collection and I can say the quality is a big difference even to other quality examples.

another example image of one LAH title in the thicker thread version

Here are the relevant pages from the SS Kleiderkasse price list.
    One ordered all the bits for one's own tailor. In fact, the SS Kleiderkasse does not seem to have offered pret a porter uniforms at all, merely fabric and the Effekten. This is a contrast to the VASS price lists, with ready to wear materiel. Note here this price list is merely for the Effekten. Not included is the yardage of fabric, which was of a extra fine quality.

One can also find peaked caps made of this fabric, but in a lighter weight, of course. A leading collector had one of these Affenjacken for sale recently.

Thanks to Derek Chapman for these images. Thanks to Mr. Hritz and Hassler for the additional images and aid in this matter. Also, thanks to our Estonian friend for the impressive images altogether. We eagerly await more.

Can anyone post a photo of Schaub wearing the 'Adolf Hitler' cuff title?

A wonderful rare garment that few of us will ever have the opportunity to see or handle. Of note is the fact that this jacket is missing the famous tuxedo badge(a totenkopf centered on a scroll with meine ehre heist treue). These were a clumsy badge and most likely would stick or tear other garments stored in the same locker or closet. Due to the 99% occurance of tuxedos without the badge, they were likely stored off the garment until it was worn. The badge itself is quite rare and has not ever been successfully faked. One was found at the S O S several years ago amid a plethera of fake insignia for the fantastic sum of $25.00. I purchased it at a price much higher. At the time, I was supposedly in line to buy a L A H officer's tuxedo sans badge. After two and a half years, the seller changed his mind and I moved the badge to a collector who would appreciate it on its own.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast