Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Handschuhe...

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, Annoyed from this ads?   Let me share with you a nice pair of grey SS gloves ! Enjoy

very nice and I would think fairly rare item.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Handschuhe...
    P
    Many

Thanks for comments

appreciate

P.

SS Handschuhe...
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Such gloves, minus the buttons and the SS marks, are still made. I own a pair I bought in the 1980s.

I even have the buck skin Lederhosen I bought in 1973 in Wien. They are very nice and still fit.
    Viz:

Our leader has this to say about our site.

..."I place great store by polite gentlemanly conduct here. It is what sets this forum apart"...

Adrian Stevenson.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Our leader has this to say about our site.

..."I place great store by polite gentlemanly conduct here. It is what sets this forum apart"...

Adrian Stevenson.
    So I guess me asking about a pic of you in the lederhosen would be considers out of the standards set forth by the fearless leader?

The gloves posted by the OP look to be in great shape for there age. Congrats!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

SS Handschuhe...SS Handschuhe...Since I am really a vampire, it is rather hard to make pictures of me. I gave you a picture of my nice gloves, though. And here is a picture of SS gloves on a young SS officer with his fetching daughter on 20 April 1939.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-09-2015 at 04:14 AM.

SS Handschuhe...This is not a picture of me, nor of the daughter I do not have, nor of a time in which I walked the planet earth.

SS Handschuhe...SS Handschuhe...SS Handschuhe...SS Handschuhe...SS Handschuhe...SS Handschuhe...The coat and the hat have survived, somehow.....what became of him and of her, no man can say....

?

This gloves are still worn by Officers in the austrian army - Search for "Offiziershandschuhe"
    I used to own also a pair of this fine gloves

Offiziershandschuh Rehleder gestrichen - Manufactum

Quote by Ostm63 View Post
    This gloves are still worn by Officers in the austrian army - Search for "Offiziershandschuhe"
    I used to own also a pair of this fine gloves

Offiziershandschuh Rehleder gestrichen - Manufactum
    Yes, indeed. Very nice.

Sämischgegerbtes Rehleder (Stärke 0,7–0,8 mm), graue Bürstenfärbung. Steppnaht, Ziernähte auf dem Handrücken.
    Rehleder, gestrichen.

Der Tragekomfort des weichen Rehleders ist unbestritten, auch das österreichische Militär weiß ihn zu schätzen. Es bezieht die Handschuhe für Offiziere (aber auch nur die) aus der Eska Lederhandschuhfabrik. Sämischgegerbt bei Artner, einer österreichischen Weißgerberei, in der dieses inzwischen seltene Handwerk seit 1740 tradiert wird, wird das helle Rehleder, um es unempfindlicher zu machen, grau „gestrichen“: Reine Anilinfarbe wird mittels Bürste auf den Lederschliff aufgetragen, die Innenseite (die später auf der Haut getragen wird) bleibt in ihrer natürlichen Farbe und Beschaffenheit erhalten.
    Handschuhmacher in vierter Generation: die Eska Lederhandschuhfabrik.

Im böhmischen Karlsbad wurde 1912 das heute im österreichischen Wels ansässige Familienunternehmen, damals noch Eska & Dutka, gegründet. Inzwischen in vierter Generation fertigt man bei Eska sowohl erstklassiges, robustes Lederzeug für den professionellen Einsatz als auch feine Handschuhe für den alltägliche Gebrauch – in nichtalltäglicher Qualität: In rein handwerklicher Feinfertigung wird für dieses Modell das Leder präzise von Hand zugeschnitten und gekonnt zu einem Handschuh mit bester Paßform vernäht.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast