Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I sure wish I had a black uniform with this cuff title and all the features of same...... This wish of February has now been fulfilled. I found a Volksturm cuff title i

Default Re: SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen

SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I sure wish I had a black uniform with this cuff title and all the features of same......
    This wish of February has now been fulfilled. I found a Volksturm cuff title in one of the pockets, in fact. That is quite interesting, surely. One always can find something in the pockets.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-04-2012 at 02:48 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen
    P
    Many

?

Congratulations, thats a very fine tunic with a nice cuffttitle.

Cheers, Pat

Thank you, Patrick, it is the whole Montur. Others denigrated, but my mentor recognized the genius of the thing and I bought it.

?

Wow, thats a nice montur. You have two magnificent sets. Can you show some photos of the Visor please?

Cheers, Patrick

SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenHere are some unclear images. I fixed the cap, which was in need of restoration.

The cap is a Mueller Sonderanfertigung from the year 1937. The man was on the staff of the SS Hauptamt and had an equestrian background, or, had oversight of the Reiterei in the SS.

The whole thing is hardly in perfect shape, but it is in pretty fair shape with signs of use in the era.

As I wrote, I found a Volksturm armband in the overcoat pocket, and perhaps the man was in the last ditch, which is an interesting aspect. The tunic was missing the shoulder cord, but I had one anyway. As one does.....

SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt Aermelstreifenfoetid woolens.....

?

Magnificent FB! Another fine addition to your extraordinary collection. My heart still skips a beat every time I see a photo of your San-Abt Montur. I too always check the pockets but they have always been empty. As always, thank you for sharing your collection and the little surprises you find within.

Best,

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Magnificent FB! Another fine addition to your extraordinary collection. My heart still skips a beat every time I see a photo of your San-Abt Montur. I too always check the pockets but they have always been empty. As always, thank you for sharing your collection and the little surprises you find within.

Best,

CMH
    Thanks. The SS Hauptamt one is actually pretty good, but it does not have all the arcane stamps and tags as much. I have been collecting this stuff for more than forty years, and within 12 months two uniforms of cap, tunic, overcoat and such emerged, which, is, I guess, a function of the world depression.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenHere are some unclear images. I fixed the cap, which was in need of restoration.

The cap is a Mueller Sonderanfertigung from the year 1937. The man was on the staff of the SS Hauptamt and had an equestrian background, or, had oversight of the Reiterei in the SS.

The whole thing is hardly in perfect shape, but it is in pretty fair shape with signs of use in the era.

As I wrote, I found a Volksturm armband in the overcoat pocket, and perhaps the man was in the last ditch, which is an interesting aspect. The tunic was missing the shoulder cord, but I had one anyway. As one does.....
    Thanks for the photos, beautiful set regardless of the worn condition.

The cap is a nice Mueller aswell.

Interesting about the volksturm armband. An added bonus to a very fine grouping.

Cheers, Patrick

Fabulous !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast