Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set

Article about: Happy collecting. You can make a nice collage of the collar patches and the black cap.

Happy collecting. You can make a nice collage of the collar patches and the black cap.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set
    P
    Many

?

Hehe, I allready did. :-)

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am also old, but not quite that old, but I feel myself much more bound to the world of the early 20th century than I do to tweets, twerks, and the turmoil of today.
    SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set

And what will someone as young as I am live to see? Only time will tell what the future brings.

?

Very nice set.

Quote by Tony8 View Post
    SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set

And what will someone as young as I am live to see? Only time will tell what the future brings.
    Well done. We celebrate what you will see. You will be heir to our collections when they are broken up and you will take good care of these things for another generation as yet without words and pictures.

- - ------- - -

Licking hammers is a pretty odd thing, especially with this young woman's large tongue.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-17-2013 at 06:24 AM.

She will fight anemia, I guess. Maybe that's the thing.

SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setAs I say, all of these things are a total mystery to me.

Yes, very nice looking collar tabs! Congrats.

So well made, it's just fantastic! Then again, most TR era produced items were well made. I guess that's why we enjoy owning it, isn't it!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

WOW !! Nice set !! SF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2