Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS HBT type tunic

Article about: Gentleman, Appealing for your help here on this tunic that belongs to a friend of mine. This is not an area I profess to having even the remotest expertise in so would appreciate any help th

MAP
    ?

Default SS HBT type tunic

Gentleman,

Appealing for your help here on this tunic that belongs to a friend of mine.

This is not an area I profess to having even the remotest expertise in so would appreciate any help that you can give.

I saw the tunic in person this past weekend. For what it is worth the buttons which are the removable type are only marked H&B (or something similar, I'm forgetting as I get older), with no RZM, SS or other markings.

The tunic is of a cotton HBT type fabric with no flaps on the lower pockets.

This is not the correct forum for insignia but if you have any opinion on the collar tabs would appreciate it as well. I'm sure you will need better photos so if they are not good enough I can try to get more.

So, what do you say? Good or junk?

SS HBT type tunicSS HBT type tunicSS HBT type tunicSS HBT type tunicSS HBT type tunicSS HBT type tunic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS HBT type tunic
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

you need some better pictures of those insignia

MAP
    ?

Thank, Yes. But I was asking about the tunic itself primarily.

We did just find a similar one for sale here. But still would like the view of the members here

Virtual Grenadier

your quote:

''This is not the correct forum for insignia but if you have any opinion on the collar tabs would appreciate it as well. I'm sure you will need better photos so if they are not good enough I can try to get more.''

MAP
    ?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    your quote:

''This is not the correct forum for insignia but if you have any opinion on the collar tabs would appreciate it as well. I'm sure you will need better photos so if they are not good enough I can try to get more.''
    I love getting quoted...makes me feel important.

so to clear it up, my primary question is on the authenticity of the tunic itself. Collar tabs at this point are secondary.