Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS head wear with Danzig badge.

Article about: as noted, a weakness of mine.

Default SS head wear with Danzig badge.

as noted, a weakness of mine. SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS head wear with Danzig badge.
    P
    Many

Thanks to Bill Shea. Much of my collection has come from him. With this treasure he has bought his back to the future cars and motorcycles of cool film personages of times past.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-01-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Quite a group of them!

SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.This cap was sold here, at the seat of the great Hohenzollern dynasty. Hohenzollern Hechingen. Die Fa. F. Bueckenmayer....!

SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.SS head wear with Danzig badge.
    Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    Quite a group of them!
    Thanks. I find the small variations very intriguing.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. I find the small variations very intriguing.
    As do I. Thanks for sharing. One day I'll own one of these gems. Until then I'll just admire the orphaned insignia I have.

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    As do I. Thanks for sharing. One day I'll own one of these gems. Until then I'll just admire the orphaned insignia I have.
    When I sell out, which I shall, you are welcome to one, some or all....

Thanks. My goal here is share with others to enrich all in whatever way possible.

Out site is the treasure trove for the beginner and the advanced collector each according to his or her own.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-01-2014 at 10:02 PM.

The name is thick on the ground with a different spelling in Hechingen. Maybe it is a dynasty within the dynasty?

http://www.dasoertliche.de/Themen/Bu...Hechingen.html

Attachment 759927SS head wear with Danzig badge.A twist of fate, as this year I have been in Schwaben quite a bit and greet my friends there whom I greatly esteem. I ate almost no Maultaschen, however.....

This Rhodesian Ridgeback is a Swabian with the name Amy, and she ate my arm and slobbered all over me in Schwaebisch.

I tried to find the Mercedes Benz museum and failed badly, ending up in Tuebingen.

I must find the letter from Mollo ca. 1971 to me apropos SS kepis.