Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS helmet

Article about: Pls let me know what do you think about this helmet. Someone offers it for me to buy. It is orginal? Does somebody know the right price for SS helmet in condition like this on pics? Sorry fo

Question SS helmet

Pls let me know what do you think about this helmet.
    Someone offers it for me to buy.
    It is orginal?
    Does somebody know the right price for SS helmet in condition like this on pics?
    Sorry for my language and thanks for helping (:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS helmet   SS helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS helmet

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    Pls let me know what do you think about this helmet.
    Someone offers it for me to buy.
    It is orginal?
    Does somebody know the right price for SS helmet in condition like this on pics?
    Sorry for my language and thanks for helping (:
    not sure, but I'm no expert, my m40 was somewhat worse than this, but I still wish I hadn't had it restored now, because my lot # & makers mark is gone. I should have wrote it all down, but it was hard to read anyway, all I do remember it was a size 64 shell. maybe the experts will help you out on this.

crazy horse thanks

no problem, but I wasn't much help at all good luck & save that SS helmet, they are my favorites, just can't afford them. best of luck to you.
    regards Marty

From this glance it looks O.K. However, the problem is this glance.. there need to be high quality pics of the decal to be sure. However, this looks ok right now...

It looks like the round bottom fake decal.

Bob Hritz

I concur with Mr. Hritz,,,round bottom fake

Would you look at that. That is what looks like a round bottomed fake. Didnt see that.
    I apologize
    Regards,
    Finn

?

Bob and Militrymania, i bow to your knowledge regarding your opinions, but would better and clearer pictures prove positive, im just wondering whether the amount of rust could have removed any detail from the bottom, but as it stands it does look like a rounded bottom and certainly doesnt match with the first or second pattern SS decals

The pictures are just very bad for anyone to really know.
    But I will say bad just because people selling fakes usely send pictures that looks this way.
    but I could be wrong

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast