Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ss honor chevron

Article about: This looks fine by my eyes ,but does not hurt to have other;s eyes ,thanks Annoyed from this ads?  

Default ss honor chevron

This looks fine by my eyes ,but does not hurt to have other;s eyes ,thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss honor chevron  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss honor chevron
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss honor chevron  

wow 45 views ,

Default Compare

ss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevronss honor chevron

Among my most favorite pieces of SS insignia.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am still left a bit confused about its place from reading Angolia . and the chervorn for old Campaigners and the Honor chevron for wear on black tunic Are they one in the same ? or is the difference in that one has black backing cloth

ss honor chevronThe terms connote the same thing. There exist a silver wire early type, which has the backing, then an alu wire type with the backing, and then the alu type without the backing. I am not sure of the order, but the silver type is found on the earlier tunics. The bonus model has the RFSS and woven contractor tags on the black patch of cloth. I do not collect loose insignia.
    I included the variations via Jenkins, but I also own types of these three kinds. The badge was also worn on the brown shirt, and on the grey uniform, of course.

- - ------- - -

Maybe Mr. d'Alquen and Mr. Saris can include the relevant original documents. Angolia is not the final word on these things, as our work here has proven many times over.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-23-2014 at 04:01 AM.

ss honor chevronThe terms connote the same thing. There exist a silver wire early type, which has the backing, then an alu wire type with the backing, and then the alu type without the backing.
    I included the variations via Jenkins, but I also own types of this kind. The badge was also worn on the brown shirt, and on the grey uniform, of course.

- - ------- - -

Maybe Mr. d'Alquen and Mr. Saris can include the relevant original documents. Angolia is not the final word on these things, as our work here has proven many times over.
    thanks i take it these would have been applyed on by the owner him self , if he received a rzm tailed tunic .

Do you think its ok ? as you have more experience handling these then i , my self think it is from looking at yours but that dont make me right at times

I think the piece you enclose is ok. The insignia were applied either by a tailor, or by whomever depending on the respective circumstances. I have ones that are done by a professional hand and ones that
    are done clumsily. The range of such handicraft is fully normal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast