Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ss honor ring for viewing..

Article about: Ok, I have been offered this ring, and i dont any books that cover the SS Honor rings, so I'm sure there is someone in here that does know these rings. This one is just like my other one, bu

Default Ss honor ring for viewing..

Ok, I have been offered this ring, and i dont any books that cover the SS Honor rings, so I'm sure there is someone in here that does know these rings.

This one is just like my other one, but seems to be in really great shape, and has the name of either " TOPP, or JOPP " on the inside as the recipient of the ring.

This ring has the correct seam behind the skull, from where it was made from a flat piece of silver, folded, and then having the Skull soldered to the front of it.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss honor ring for viewing..   Ss honor ring for viewing..  

Ss honor ring for viewing..   Ss honor ring for viewing..  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss honor ring for viewing..
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss honor ring for viewing..

reproduction,,,details of leaves bad,runic symbols,skull shape,engraving,,,i would pass on this one

I was thinking the same things, but since these are made out of silver, those would be flattened,and worn out from wear.

Brian

this ring has too many negatives in my opinion,,,i would pass and save yourself some beaucoup dinero,,,,,i will post pics of mine in couple of days for you to make comparisons to,,,

?

I hear the skull should have a solder line where it attaches on real ones....