Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS Infanterie Schirmmuetze. The real deal or?...

Article about: IMO this hat that arrived today is a good one. However, I'd like your opinions as well. I will post more details later today but here are a few photos I took quickly earlier today. Best, And

?

Default Re: SS Infanterie Schirmmuetze. The real deal or?...

Quote by Anders S View Post
    And I actually do believe that you are able to be happy with me. I'll buy you a couple of beers the next time I'm in London.
    Yes I'm very happy. The fact you saved this great cap from that weird seller is fantastic news!

A tip for removing the impression of the police badge from the velvet. Take a soft toothbrush and dip it in a bit of luke warm not hot water. Then gently brush the velvet around the marks. They will start to disappear. Maybe not completely but it will help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Infanterie Schirmmuetze. The real deal or?...
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Yes I'm very happy. The fact you saved this great cap from that weird seller is fantastic news!

A tip for removing the impression of the police badge from the velvet. Take a soft toothbrush and dip it in a bit of luke warm not hot water. Then gently brush the velvet around the marks. They will start to disappear. Maybe not completely but it will help.
    Ben, I thank you for the tip, another collector told me the exact same thing.

Just to see how weird the seller was... Here are a few of the maaaany email between him and his wife and me. Read from the bottom. (Doesn't PayPal payments show immediately? ) Also it took some extra days with email before it was sent...

----- Original Message -----
    To: andsve@reftxxxxxxxxxse
    Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:45 PM
    Subject: Re: Nazi Police Officer's Visor (H-403)

HI ITS GREGG. I JUST GOT TO WORK FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE MONDAY. IM VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I HAVE YOUR VISOR PACKED AND READY TO SHIP.WHO DO YOU THINK
    WOULD BE THE BEST CARRIER TO SEND THE VISOR? UPS,USPS OR FED EX. AGAIN IM VERY SORRY I WAS HOME SICK AND MY TEMP KEPT GOING UP SO I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEY KEPT ME FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS. NEXT TIME YOU WANT A ITEM I WILL HOOK YOU UP VERY WELL FOR THE DELAY. AGAIN VERY SORRY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SHIP AND I WILL GET IT OUT RIGHT AWAY! THANKS AND SORRY AGAIN GREGG

-----Original Message-----
    To: waffenxxxxxxxxs@aol.com
    Sent: Thu, Jul 9, 2009 12:13 pm

Hello,

Do you have a tracking number for me today?

Regards,
    Anders
    To: andsve@rexxxxxxxxxx.se
    Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 4:14 PM

hi my name is tammy im gregs wife. he asked me to e-mail you to let you know that he is home with a 101 fever. he has been very sick since monday night. he went to the dr and this morning is the 1st time he looked better in days. i told him that i would package and mail the hat but he told me that he wanted to pack it so nothing happens to it. so he will be here at work tommorrow and he asked me to say he was very sorry and he will get it out thursday morning. he takes pride in his items and doesnt want anything to happen to it in transit,( i guess that is why he doesnt trust me to package it). but you will hear from him tommorrow and we are both very sorry. he said for the wait ,that if you ever want anything off the site again he will take another 10% off the price for the hastle. thanks again. tammy and gregg

Sent: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello Gregg,

Do you have a tracking number for me?

Kind Regards,
    Anders
    To: andsve@rxxxxxxxxxxxxxse
    Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 8:17 PM

HI THE MONEY HAS CLEARED JUST NOW SO I WILL SEND THE VISOR OUT IN THE MORNING ON TUESDAY. I WILL SEND YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER ONCE IT IS SENT. THANKS GREGG

Sent: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Gregg,

The money for the hat has been sent.

Please let me know when you've sent the hat and provide me withthe tracking number.

bnz. 42
    ?

Super deal and cap! Congrats, Anders, you must be in heaven now

Quote by bnz. 42 View Post
    Super deal and cap! Congrats, Anders, you must be in heaven now
    Thanks bnz. 42, well I'm not far away.

I dont undestands all, the seller tell : Nazi Police Officer's Visor, a police insignia was on the black band before ? the size of these insignia holes are different for sure...

it's the true story ? or I am tired lol
    Sebastien.

Sebastien, the seller believed he had a police visor, this was the insignia on the black band. My Deschler skull fits the holes exactly. There are only two holes made in the cap. (4 if you count the 2 holes from the eagle.) But the police insignia did not fit the holes. It was very unsteady.

This is the true story.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Infanterie Schirmmuetze. The real deal or?...  

?

Another gem from this seller.

HI THERE. THE LAST 4 NIGHTS MY WIFE AND I TOOK OUT ALL OF THE BINS FROM THE STORAGE BIN. WE HAVE NOT FOUND IT! AT THE TIME WE HAD A FRIENDS SON WORKING WITH US PACKING AND MOVING THE STUFF. WE NOW FOUND THAT HE HAD A DRUG PROBLEM. WE HAVE FOUND 4 OTHER THINGS MISSING,SO I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO WRITE THAT HAT AND THE 4 OTHER THINGS OFF AT A LOSS! IM SORRY BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO AT THIS TIME. HE IS IN A REHAB AND WE CANT TALK TO HIM FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS. IM SURE ITS GONE! SO IF YOU STILL WANT THE POLICE VISOR I WILL TAKE ANOTHER 10% OFF FOR THE HASTLE! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. THANKS AND AGAIN IM SORRY! I FIGURE I LOST $3500.00 WORTH OF ITEMS TO THIS LITTLE A-- HOLE! THANKS GREGG

But the police insignia did not fit the holes. It was very unsteady.
    Wooo Anders, it's a real chance... the police insignia had 1 pin maybe ?....

Ben, this seller has a problem..lol have you a link ? or this is a private guy ?

Wolfy.

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Wooo Anders, it's a real chance... the police insignia had 1 pin maybe ?....

Ben, this seller has a problem..lol have you a link ? or this is a private guy ?

Wolfy.
    No, it has both prongs, but it wasn't pushed in, close to the cap... The prongs were bent weird. I think you understand with this pic which I got from the seller.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Infanterie Schirmmuetze. The real deal or?...  

thanks Ander for this explication, this seller was not stupid...!!!
    I have a SS cap with 3 holes on the paperboard, 2 for the tk skull size, and a extra holes on the middle, I dont understand why lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast