Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS ink stamp! Real or fake?

Article about: I'm offered this stamp for 100 euro! What do you think? I searched the net and i found that this kind of stamps is commonly reproduced but what do you think about this one? Sorry about the b

Default SS ink stamp! Real or fake?

I'm offered this stamp for 100 euro! What do you think? I searched the net and i found that this kind of stamps is commonly reproduced but what do you think about this one? Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures but these are the only ones i have...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ink stamp! Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS ink stamp! Real or fake?

Junk! Run away..
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade is correct - total 4th Reich Bogusness..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Hahahaha as i expected! Thanks a lot guys! Your help is procious as always!

?

Indeed, Polish made common piece. Countless variants exist, all of which are as described above...rubbish.

Below, a few period pieces are attached, including police/district court examples from the former Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren, and a very scarce Waffen-SS "KAMA" 23rd Mountain Division Administration stamp.

Best,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ink stamp! Real or fake?   SS ink stamp! Real or fake?  

SS ink stamp! Real or fake?   SS ink stamp! Real or fake?  

SS ink stamp! Real or fake?   SS ink stamp! Real or fake?  

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Junk! Run away..
    I agree.

- - Updated - -

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Indeed, Polish made common piece. Countless variants exist, all of which are as described above...rubbish.

Below, a few period pieces are attached, including police/district court examples from the former Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren, and a very scarce Waffen-SS "KAMA" 23rd Mountain Division Administration stamp.

Best,

Carl
    Very nice,

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I agree.

- - Updated - -

Very nice,
    Thank you kindly FB.

Best,

Carl

?

Good morning Carl some very nice stamps indeed I have a quick question concerning the stamp in image 1,2,3 .
    The last digit is missing on the date stamp is it safe to assume that this portion would be filled in by pen on the document at a later date.
    This would enable this date stamp to be used through out the 1940,s with out having to make a new one or have it altered year to year.

Regards Mark K

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Good morning Carl some very nice stamps indeed I have a quick question concerning the stamp in image 1,2,3 .
    The last digit is missing on the date stamp is it safe to assume that this portion would be filled in by pen on the document at a later date.
    This would enable this date stamp to be used through out the 1940,s with out having to make a new one or have it altered year to year.

Regards Mark K
    Yes Mark, we can safely assume that was the purpose. Thank you for your kind words too.

Regards,

Carl