Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS insignia lot for review

Article about: you're a nice guy jeff with The Right Attitude. hobby needs more like ya.

Default SS insignia lot for review

I am being offered this lot of SS insignia to buy. I have some opinions on some of the items but I am looking for some more opinions. Comments and concerns are welcome. Thank you all in advance.

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS insignia lot for review   SS insignia lot for review  

SS insignia lot for review   SS insignia lot for review  

SS insignia lot for review   SS insignia lot for review  

SS insignia lot for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS insignia lot for review
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS insignia lot for review

All looks OK to me
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Jeff, I agree, all look fine.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks guys, hopefully I will get them soon when I pay off my Cuff title!

Jeff

?

Quote by Killroy View Post
    Thanks guys, hopefully I will get them soon when I pay off my Cuff title!

Jeff
    seriously...cufftitles arent cheap! I saw a "Reinhard Heidrich" cufftitle at the last show for $500 but it was cut off the sleeve with just the name remaining and the sides cut off.

Very nice group, Jeff. The flatwire runic tab is especially hard to find.

Bob Hritz

Thank you Bob, I am being offered the lot for 2k which I think is reasonable. How do you feel? Also if you have time I needed to get with you about an odd Handschar Tab I recently purchased. It is already posted on the forum.

Jeff

?

Let's try to look separately with fair prices:
    Rzm SS runic tab, even salty- 300 ( market price up to 600 USD), Officers flatwire tab are 800 ( when the embroidered is a twice cheaper, dealers price will be between 1400- 1600 USD) police runes -150 ( dealer will take 180-250) , eagle 260 ( dealers price for mint approx 350)
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Well, I have no qualms in saying that I am offering these pieces to Jeff and at $2K for the lot I think is quite reasonable. Dimas, I think your price evaluations are what a collector would love to pay. Hell, I'd pay $800.00 for a flatwire runic tab everyday if i could find someone selling them. And that is the crux of the equation. No one is selling these pieces at these prices. If they are please tell me and I will be glad to pay the price. Hell, tell Jeff and I'd have no problem telling him to take that offer. It just dosen't happen. I believe Jeff will make his own decision on the offer and what he feels comfortable with.

And like I said before, if you know who is selling this grouping at the prices you are illustrating please let me know so I can buy them.

Greg

Thanks to both of you, I am not worried to pay a little more or a little less than some people are use to as long as I am sure that I am not buying a movie prop. I am happy with what I have bought from Greg so far and I make up for what I purchase by sitting at an extra job on my butt making 25 per hour to play computer games. I appreciate both of you and did not mean to cause striffe at all. I just try and feel the market out because I do not have much to spend on my hobby. As long as I am able to expand my collection with quality original pieces I am happy. A wise collector friend once told me this: "You sit $100 dollars out on the table (at a gun show) what will you be able to get for it? $100? Maybe $99? You buy a piece of history for that same $100 and put it on the table what do you get for it then?" Anyway friends I am a very easy going person and will soon be pulled over the coals with the purchase of my first home no worries about this stuff

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast