MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS items of note.

Article about: by youthcollector1 I am currently negotiating with Bruce, and if it does find it's way to me, it will not only be in my collection, it will also be displayed at the holocaust museum here in

Default SS items of note.

I had a chance to examine these items in hand and they are more than noteworthy. This post constitutes an endorsement of an acquaintance's material. My readers will bear with me.
    SS items of note.SS items of note.SS items of note.SS items of note.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS items of note.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS items of note.

I was tempted, indeed by the Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt tunic, which is quite remarkable as are the other items. Also, the army panzer cap is remarkable and a seldom seen Fabrikant.
    In any case, such nice material deserves a wide readership. My betters here tell me that they would always rather see real material versus junk, so here you are.

There is also some very nice cutoff insignia for sale in his ss section
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Quote by ddavies View Post
    There is also some very nice cutoff insignia for sale in his ss section
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Where Dave ?

?

What amazing items. I can see why you were tempted. That artillery ( or is it a darker shade? ) visor looks stunning and wish I could see it in hand.

Cheers, Pat

Grenadier Militaria, Bruce Herman, in southern California, USA. Do look in Google. I am chums with Bruce Herman in the sense of total disclosure.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Grenadier Militaria, Bruce Herman, in southern California, USA. Do look in Google. I am chums with Bruce Herman in the sense of total disclosure.
    Hi Mark Friedrich beat me to it,I have bought from him a long time ago a nice fellow to deal with.
    Cheers
    Dave.

can not think were i have seen this tunic before . but its the raute diamond that caught my eye as its now the second one i have seen ,,, Or its the same one weaved like that ! . here is my one , . would be nice to have $$$$$$$ for what is poping up
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS items of note.  

The Raute is the second one in use for the SS Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt. Also, the badge on the grey uniform is manifestly not the badge you illustrate in a black tunic. They are embroidered differently.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Raute is the second one in use for the SS Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt. Also, the badge on the grey uniform is manifestly not the badge you illustrate in a black tunic. They are embroidered differently.
    thanks ! that clears that up , as on the monkey site it was deemd as a fake , just shows just because you have not seen one dont make it fake

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast