Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS items of note.

Article about: by youthcollector1 I am currently negotiating with Bruce, and if it does find it's way to me, it will not only be in my collection, it will also be displayed at the holocaust museum here in

?

Default Re: SS items of note.

Would it be possible to obtain more photos of the fieldcap? It's not a "one looker" as they say..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS items of note.
    P
    Many

I am sure that Bruce Herman will provide you with more images, if you write to him. I only have what I have included.

"....just shows just because you have not seen one dont make it fake....!"

So very true, indeed. A SS Rasse und Sidelungshauptamt tunic is a great rarity.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am sure that Bruce Herman will provide you with more images, if you write to him. I only have what I have included.
    Better that someone else asks. I don't think dealers like me that much.

Wow, being of Jewish decent, an ss race and resettlement blouse is on the top of my list. In fact, I have a ss file folder from the führungshauptamt Kdo. A. d. Allg. SS. which is titled resettlement of non Christian decent. This blouse would go quite nice next to it, is it still available.

Do let me also express my puzzlement that no one notices an SS panzer beret?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Do let me also express my puzzlement that no one notices an SS panzer beret?
    i did but would not like to think of the asking price ..my self would be asking for a top shot as thats the key to berets the circle weave .well it is with army berets

Quote by hawkins View Post
    i did but would not like to think of the asking price ..my self would be asking for a top shot as thats the key to berets the circle weave .well it is with army berets
    I would also like to second the question of the asking price and also to state that as I am a collector of uniforms, this would not be much use to me as my chances of being able to obtain an original tunic to match this are, at best, slim but my chances of being able to afford one are markedly slimmer. lol
    Apologies for the rather flippant reply but I have no doubt that this item will find a good home.

Quote: " I have no doubt that this item will find a good home."

I am sure this assessment is quite true.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-29-2013 at 02:10 AM.

I am currently negotiating with Bruce, and if it does find it's way to me, it will not only be in my collection, it will also be displayed at the holocaust museum here in Houston; it will be right next to my folder. For anyone who cares, the blouse is 12K,asking, and like others here, I am quite sure what it represents is truly what it is. If this was a month ago, it would be in the mail, but then I would be homeless, so I guess it's for the best. If anyone here purchases the blouse before I can, please upload photos of it in your collection for us to see! Here is the folder which I speak of,
    SS items of note.SS items of note.

As for the other items, although they are amazing pieces, they are not of my personal interest.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 03-29-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast