Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS items of note.

Article about: by youthcollector1 I am currently negotiating with Bruce, and if it does find it's way to me, it will not only be in my collection, it will also be displayed at the holocaust museum here in

Default Re: SS items of note.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I am currently negotiating with Bruce, and if it does find it's way to me, it will not only be in my collection, it will also be displayed at the holocaust museum here in Houston; it will be right next to my folder. For anyone who cares, the blouse is 12K,asking, and like others here, I am quite sure what it represents is truly what it is. If this was a month ago, it would be in the mail, but then I would be homeless, so I guess it's for the best. If anyone here purchases the blouse before I can, please upload photos of it in your collection for us to see! Here is the folder which I speak of,
    Attachment 491757Attachment 491757

As for the other items, although they are amazing pieces, they are not of my personal interest.
    did you get the tunic in the end does the guy even respond back to your emails

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS items of note.
    P
    Many

Yes, Bruce responsed, he usually does. Sadly, we couldn't get together on a price, although we were only off by less than a thousand. I have now moved on and have a different tunic on hold. Just for the record, Bruce is a wonderful dealer and I would do business with him anytime. We just couldn't agree on a price which happens from time to time.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Yes, Bruce responsed, he usually does. Sadly, we couldn't get together on a price, although we were only off by less than a thousand. I have now moved on and have a different tunic on hold. Just for the record, Bruce is a wonderful dealer and I would do business with him anytime. We just couldn't agree on a price which happens from time to time.
    interesting because i asked about buying it but would not email back o well i am going to spend my money on something als .thanks

Quote by hawkins View Post
    interesting because i asked about buying it but would not email back o well i am going to spend my money on something als .thanks
    I will be happy to intervene to your benefit, if you wish....

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I will be happy to intervene to your benefit, if you wish....
    Thank you ! for this not sure what action to take at this point ..as i have sent more then one email with no responce and its not like he has not acknowledge me in the past. with kind speed . So i dont know what i have done wrong? strange !! indeed . I have even asked him what the problem is in some what a blunt mannerism . maybe he has saved me from debtors prison but i would think it only manners to reply to one s email . may be there is a net server problem ?
    Attached Images Attached Images SS items of note. 
    Last edited by hawkins; 05-11-2013 at 12:53 AM.

I happy to say I am the new proud owner of the M-43 cap posted here. It is of outstanding quality in construction and materials. While not a flatwire, it is of a quality you might expect in a general officer's piece. Bruce does come up with great items. I will likely post more pics of this cap in the near future, although these shots are quite decent.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I was tempted, indeed by the Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt tunic, which is quite remarkable as are the other items. Also, the army panzer cap is remarkable and a seldom seen Fabrikant.
    In any case, such nice material deserves a wide readership. My betters here tell me that they would always rather see real material versus junk, so here you are.

?

Before investing in such a high end rarity as this tunic try to do a background on it to see where it originated this has now been listed on three seperate dealer sites over the past few years. I would ask to go see it in person and do a UV check in a pitch dark room of the area over the breast pocket and also look inside the interior pocket to see if a name tag has been removed at all. The lack of a cufftitle in a job that was essentially a desk rider job and not a field unit bothers me because that is the rarest insignia to find for a tunic today and this particular title signifies a Job position rather than an honor, so why is it not there? One can say that its no big deal and that many tunics lacked titles, but remember the addage about buying something that needs extra explaining. So I would use extra careful scrutiny with this tunic as most tunics being sold today have been pieced together by dealers and collectors and resold as untouched. These dealers are known now to the collecting world and no amount of gray fog covers that knowledge up. Bruce Herman is a very good guy to deal with and has had some of the best items on the market today but no one can really know for certain with these tunics caution saves money.This is not being sold at a discount so 100% authenticity is a must.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5