Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

Article about: I sent you a private message.

?

Default Re: SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

Thank you for the quick response Mr Berthold I am very intrested in this particular thread collecting German WW-2 is very challenging to us new collectors and we have not the experiance that collectors such as yourself ,Mr Coleman, and Mr Stevenson have just to mention a few. I find myself reviewing many of the older collectors threads and posts tryng to gain some insite into History by using your experiances your posts and threads as a stepping stone the wealth of knowledge that is available here is incredible and has saved me from making costly mistakes I do relize that many take this for granted and they should not many thanks .

Regards Mark k

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive
    P
    Many

thanks,F B
    Last edited by command450; 08-16-2011 at 04:51 PM.

removed per op's request

I believe my forum has been jacked. Could we please take the conversation of restoration of firearms and all things not SS Kampfbinde related elsewhere. I would like to stop receiving a ton of emails about this. In my opinion you never restore a Luger unless its beyond all functions. The value decreases so much with a re-blue. I only buy originals. Thats my two cents..

Thanks

Is this comment in post # 64 directed towards me? Please enlighten me.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thank you for the quick response Mr Berthold I am very intrested in this particular thread collecting German WW-2 is very challenging to us new collectors and we have not the experiance that collectors such as yourself ,Mr Coleman, and Mr Stevenson have just to mention a few. I find myself reviewing many of the older collectors threads and posts tryng to gain some insite into History by using your experiances your posts and threads as a stepping stone the wealth of knowledge that is available here is incredible and has saved me from making costly mistakes I do relize that many take this for granted and they should not many thanks .

Regards Mark k
    Thanks for your kind comment. I wish you much luck with your collecting.

have a look ! and see if the red cloth is folded forward and black strip placed over you will need to look at the seams to do this , i have seen a few others with the swaz done with is sort of cloth they were not ss but standerd party . you have a nice armband but as i have been told here what do i know .kind regards

?

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    I believe my forum has been jacked. Could we please take the conversation of restoration of firearms and all things not SS Kampfbinde related elsewhere. I would like to stop receiving a ton of emails about this. In my opinion you never restore a Luger unless its beyond all functions. The value decreases so much with a re-blue. I only buy originals. Thats my two cents..

Thanks
    Good luck with your "forum".

I am also fascinated by the gunsmiths art. command450 thanks for your contribution.

F-B you are my hero!! Thanks again for your role here.

Good luck everyone! May all your armbands have vertical ribbing!!SS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitiveSS Kampfbinde/ Armband Final Review- Time sensitive

Not to Annoy anyone, of course-Definitely NOT the intention here....but I have noticed throughout this long debate that No one has yet to post a photo or even acknowledge ownership of a Second armband with horizontal ribbing. Yes, I am fully aware of the fact that this is an irritation point for many who consider it a trivial variation and don't think it worthy of discussion, but the point remains that there has Not been a definitive answer on this difference and I would much like to see such a result be obtained. Every day here, you see very valuable badges and insignia being scrutinized closely and extreme minute differences pointed out and focused on as possible counterfeits and frauds, but these armbands seem to Not garner such attention? I do Not want or Intend to trip off any outraged tirades and arguments here-I simply have not yet seen an actual Answer here on what seems to Me, anyway, to be a fairly significant point of interest. Bottom line here is-Did these armbands come with a horizontally ribbed striping or Not? And if they Did,where are they and why haven't we seen any such pieces being pointed out? So Please stay cool and calm,guys, and let's put this horse to rest once and for all Properly and get to the bottom of this "touchy" subject! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you William; I really appreciate that. jHAM I don't appreciate your childish remarks; I ment Thread. Which I believe is in the rules of the forum not to "jack" ones thread and make it your own. I wasn't refering to anyone specific to doing this to the thread that I started. William has made a very good point.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast