Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Kraetzchen

Article about: And this guy is thinking " Damn this hat is hot and itchy. Need to take this darn thing off and have a few beers with the guys this afternoon at the beer hall ".

Default SS Kraetzchen

SS Kraetzchen

SS Kraetzchen

SS Kraetzchen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Kraetzchen
    P
    Many

65. SS-Standarte Schwarzwald

?

Thanks for posting. Any chance to see the whole image? Are you the owner of this image?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Thanks for posting. Any chance to see the whole image? Are you the owner of this image?
    The image has 13 members of the 65. SS-Standarte Schwarzwald and a sign that reads " Alte Garde. Reserve hat Ruh. 1929-1934. Most are officers and NCO's and some nice medals too. Need to clean it up first and then I will publish it online. The photos above are sneak previews.

Another one of the group loving the beret look with this SS Kraetzchen

SS Kraetzchen

I remember years ago when I joined the military the beret was so stiff and goofy looking like the SS Kraetzchen was on the new recruits. After I was told to cut out the liner, soak the cap in warm/hot water and put in on my head to shape it into a beret. Then roll it up and leave it overnight like that. Perhaps some of these men did something like that to get some style out of a dorky cap?

Thanks for posting the material here. It will garner more attention.

And this guy is thinking " Damn this hat is hot and itchy. Need to take this darn thing off and have a few beers with the guys this afternoon at the beer hall ".

SS Kraetzchen

?

Thank you for this Pictures - i once posted a photo here which might fit good into this thread:

SS KraetzchenSS Kraetzchen

The interesting issue here being the SSPB or LAH in its earliest form images (MM1985) versus what are Allgemeine SS (Richard), and one notes also the these Schwarzwald pictures
    is the later Totenschaedel in use.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-23-2018 at 01:27 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast