Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS Kraetzchen

Article about: And this guy is thinking " Damn this hat is hot and itchy. Need to take this darn thing off and have a few beers with the guys this afternoon at the beer hall ".

?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    You have avoided your past actions in all your posts. You find nice material I enjoy seeing it. That doesn't change your past behavior. How about an apology to F-B and Mr. Coleman for the character assassination you attempted in the past.
    A lot of unsavory words were exchanged a few years ago and for my part I am sorry. I remember someone saying my city should be destroyed with a nuclear weapon lol.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Kraetzchen
    P
    Many

Hello community, I own for some time the SS skull ring by Gerhard Hasselmann. I am looking for a long time for photos of the 65th SS standard. Do you happen to have more pictures or pictures for sale? I'm sorry for my bad english. I would do anything to get or buy pictures.

Quote by Nihlius View Post
    Hello community, I own for some time the SS skull ring by Gerhard Hasselmann. I am looking for a long time for photos of the 65th SS standard. Do you happen to have more pictures or pictures for sale? I'm sorry for my bad english. I would do anything to get or buy pictures.
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    We do not allow the buying and selling of items in the regular discussion forum. If you are looking for something, you can place a want ad in the "Wanted" section of our Classifieds here.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4