Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS M42 LAH Tunic

Article about: A very nice collection you have there. I just couldn't bring myself to sell any of it.

Default Re: SS M42 LAH Tunic

A very nice collection you have there. I just couldn't bring myself to sell any of it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M42 LAH Tunic
    P
    Many

i know really well these tunics and them are all really stunning. The m42 shown it's one of the best ever seen cause it has the good aging and patina moreover a great insigna combination.
    You know how many years i follow this tunics and now i'm a bit sad for your next sell... i hope it will be in a great collection.

SS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH TunicSS M42 LAH Tunic
    Quote by Francesco View Post
    Hi Tom,
    some years ago I owned a pretty good number of combat tunics.Then my interest has changed.
    Now I will own just 3 combat tunics (W-SS),many caps,and my new passion is in the Schwarze Korps.
    I understand your interest. The black uniforms are more straightforward as an object, which is why I never collected grey uniforms....

The problem with the black uniform in the present year is the LENFILM/MOSFILM remakes, as well as clever recycling of lesser uniforms to make them into SSTV and the like. However, if you have some skill with this material, such trickery is more or less obvious.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The problem with the black uniform in the present year is the LENFILM/MOSFILM remakes, as well as clever recycling of lesser uniforms to make them into SSTV and the like. However, if you have some skill with this material, such trickery is more or less obvious.
    Thanks for your advice Fredrich.I know these tunics have been recycled (as the Heer tunics tunic have been recycled as SS Officers)and I hope to can detect the good and untoutched from these "rebuilt" examples.Anyway..............I will always post detailed pictures here on the Forum for a second opinion.

Thank you very much,
    Francesco

Quote by Francesco View Post
    Thanks for your advice Fredrich.I know these tunics have been recycled (as the Heer tunics tunic have been recycled as SS Officers)and I hope to can detect the good and untoutched from these "rebuilt" examples.Anyway..............I will always post detailed pictures here on the Forum for a second opinion.

Thank you very much,
    Francesco
    Dear Sir, I am sure you are well able to tell the difference, whereas many others cannot or will not and cause themselves and other innocents much heartache and misery. Prior to the liberation of the film Fundus of the former eastern Block, it was much easier to tell fake from real with black uniforms because the bulk of real black uniforms were fairly straight forward things. Many or the bulk of same had been taken by US troops either at the time or in the years of NATO to the US, with some exceptions. In any case, good luck and this forum contains such figures as Bob Coleman and Bob Hritz, whose knowledge is very subtle and fine on such matters. I do not know much, mind you, but I have specialized in this narrow field.
    with best wishes, FB

Hi Francesco,

great collection and thanks for showing! I`m very interested in the helmet cover you shown in your pic.
    Perhaps you are so kindly and can show us a few pictures?
    Best Regards
    Nikolaus

Really fantastic collection mate, I would happily pay money to see it!

Thanks gentleman,I will take some shots to the cover as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Francesco

Francesco-
    Thank you for sharing the images of your outstanding collection of gray material.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

are you rich?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast