Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS M43 Cap Traps

Article about: Need some opinions please on these traps. I have been offered these traps. I just don't know if it is me, or is there something off on them.

Default SS M43 Cap Traps

Need some opinions please on these traps. I have been offered these traps. I just don't know if it is me, or is there something off on them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS M43 Cap Traps   SS M43 Cap Traps  

SS M43 Cap Traps   SS M43 Cap Traps  

SS M43 Cap Traps   SS M43 Cap Traps  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M43 Cap Traps
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS M43 Cap Traps

I don't like the first one, but the other two should be o.k.

Ok thanks, I didn't like the first on, but the more I looked at them the more I had doubts about the all.

Have to say, I like them all.

I would suggest that you check these on the SS Relics website as they have a list of good originals in the insignia section.

Sorry, can't copy the link as I have just updated my computer and am floundering at the moment as it is all "new"

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Ade,

They are on the insignia page after cuff titles and there are about 8 examples listed.

See them now...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!