Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS market in total rout: black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.

Article about: Here is a 08/15 Clemens Wagner made SS officer's cap ... Explanation of the term 08/15 for other members and especially for my friends from Great Britain This word (pronounced Nullachtfünfze

Default SS market in total rout: black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing at auction.

Here is a 08/15 Clemens Wagner made SS officer's cap circa 1938-9 or so that just sold at auction, and further proves that the market for SS regalia has gone the way of the buffalo and or in its death throes. How do you say it?
    kaputt!

SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.

- - ------- - -

My correspondent said that this cap sold thus......

".....Never mind I didn't get it someone paid $17,250 for the gosh darned thing. Incredible..."

I say: proof, as if it was needed, that SS regalia is worthless and a general laughing stock.

Needless to say, I must check iSS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.f this assertion is true, but my source is well connected and has his finger on the pulse of what is truly a croaked thingy.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-13-2014 at 12:24 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.
    P
    Many

SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.Via my correspondent in the know comes this final, shocking and damning evidence of the worthlessness of black SS caps.

[COLOR="silver"]

?

$15,000 ? OooKay I guess I will buy 2 while they are cheap.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I think it went for more because of the auction costs, or less, because the person paid cash.

My point in adding this data arises from the recent outrage about prices as well as the reports of the end of the world.

?

The rout of Ludford!!!! Nice choice

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Attached Images Attached Images SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction. 

?

Outrageous pirce indeed!

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    The rout of Ludford!!!! Nice choice

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you. I found it on the internet, but I like the image all the more.

Quote by WillC View Post
    Outrageous pirce indeed!
    I take your point, of course. Would you kindly tell me, then, of a documented non outrageous price?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    It probably would have went for 20K, but the sweatband had a tear in it...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.All levity aside, does one of you have data on a non outrageous price from sound sources? I am genuinely interested in such data.

The Pepera material, enclosed here, will soon be auctioned.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast