Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS market in total rout: black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.

Article about: Here is a 08/15 Clemens Wagner made SS officer's cap ... Explanation of the term 08/15 for other members and especially for my friends from Great Britain This word (pronounced Nullachtfünfze

?

Here is a 08/15 Clemens Wagner made SS officer's cap ...

Explanation of the term 08/15 for other members and especially for my friends from Great Britain

This word (pronounced Nullachtfünfzehn) is typically used in conversation to describe something that is standard or mediocre

This term is used still very often (also by me), i am amazed that you know that term FB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.
    P
    Many

?

A very nice cap.

Quote by Ostm63 View Post
    Here is a 08/15 Clemens Wagner made SS officer's cap ...

Explanation of the term 08/15 for other members and especially for my friends from Great Britain

This word (pronounced Nullachtfünfzehn) is typically used in conversation to describe something that is standard or mediocre

This term is used still very often (also by me), i am amazed that you know that term FB
    Thank you, colleague. I appreciate the help.

- - ------- - -

08/15 was, of course a machine gun in its day, but then became soldier slang for as described by the colleague above.

see attached.

Urban Dictionary: 08/15

or, in a more pleasing way.....

1954 08 15 I - YouTube

Quote by SteveR View Post
    $15,000 ? OooKay I guess I will buy 2 while they are cheap.
    That is an absurd and ridiculous amount of money

?

I have seen the movie 08/15 with Joachim Fuchsberger (acting as Gefr Asch) more then once, its one of the best WWII movies for me
    The book i can highly recommend, its even better, i have read it more then 5 times. Last time was in 2012 during my
    holiday in the Toscana in 2012 and that will not be the last time ;-)

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    All levity aside, does one of you have data on a non outrageous price from sound sources? I am genuinely interested in such data.
    Anything that cannot be afforded is outrageous unless you are the one that can afford it thus rendering it a non outrageous price...and unless your name is Bill Gates there will always be someone who can afford it more.

The price paid is the market price of ownership for this particular object at this specific time...it is a highly competitive area of collecting.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction. These two caps sold for ca. 60000 dollars.

SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.SS market in total rout:  black SS officer's cap sells for almost nothing in auction.This cap sold for ca. 23000 USD

Quote by Ostm63 View Post
    I have seen the movie 08/15 with Joachim Fuchsberger (acting as Gefr Asch) more then once, its one of the best WWII movies for me
    The book i can highly recommend, its even better, i have read it more then 5 times. Last time was in 2012 during my
    holiday in the Toscana in 2012 and that will not be the last time ;-)
    Thank you. The film was made as the Bundeswehr was being created, and was seen as a critique of the armament of the FRG, whereas it is also an amusing survey of the kinds of persons one does really find in military service. The film is in three parts, and it is tragic overall. I had not seen it until recently, but I am very fond of post war West German films of this type.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast