Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Markman Badges....

Article about: Hello everyone, Its taken me some time. But I finally put together what I believe to be 3 original SS marksman badges: Master Sharpshooter, Marksman 1st Class, 2nd Marksman 2nd Class. Anyway

Default SS Markman Badges....

Hello everyone,
    Its taken me some time. But I finally put together what I believe to be 3 original SS marksman badges: Master Sharpshooter, Marksman 1st Class, 2nd Marksman 2nd Class. Anyway, the picture shown is an obvious reproduction, I've been looking for a period photo displaying any of the 3 grades, if anyone has one for sale, or knows of one for sale, please contact me. Its my understanding that finding an original period pic is harder then finding the medals. However, I think properly framed and matted along with period pic would make for a magnificent display. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Markman Badges....   SS Markman Badges....  

SS Markman Badges....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Markman Badges....
    P
    Many

I know very little about these. The only thing I do know is they are rare & expensive congratulations.
    Cheers
    Dave

?

Wow. Very impressive! There may be a person or two here that could help you...

Well done, that is an excellent grouping. Good luck with a period photo. They are as hard to find as pictures of the Allgmeine-SS shooting badges being worn. If you do find one I hope you'll share it with us.