Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS medical collar tab?

Article about: Guys, I've found this other collartab aswell which I have never saw on his kind. Did they exist in this way and is it rather rare and real? Thanks in advance.

?

Default SS medical collar tab?

Guys, I've found this other collartab aswell which I have never saw of this kind.
    Did they exist in this way and is it rather rare and real? Thanks in advance.

SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?
    Last edited by KRISSE; 01-05-2015 at 11:04 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS medical collar tab?
    P
    Many

?

Btt

Worn by a Medical officer for Abschnitte V which was located in Dusseldorf.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Worn by a Medical officer for Abschnitte V which was located in Dusseldorf.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade. So I guess this tab is original? What about it's 'rarity'?

SS medical collar tab?My impression is . the original thing in this thread is a fake object. It is well over used. Also, the Stickerei is not very good. Do compare to this item of mine, the rhombus on the over coat.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-06-2015 at 12:23 AM.

SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?SS medical collar tab?The badge cloth as well as the Stickerei show too much use and trauma than one usually finds with these items.

I would also suggest you buy Mollo's seven volumes on the SS and use them frequently, especially the vol. I on the Allgem. SS.

We also have included the charts on the Allgem. SS organization in many places here. I.e. the echelons of command which were modeled on military territorial organization more or less....

siehe da.

Question Allgemeine SS cuff title 5

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I would also suggest you buy Mollo's seven volumes on the SS and use them frequently, especially the vol. I on the Allgem. SS.

We also have included the charts on the Allgem. SS organization in many places here. I.e. the echelons of command which were modeled on military territorial organization more or less....

siehe da.

Question Allgemeine SS cuff title 5
    Old books but the best IMO I agree with you on the OP's tab. Workmanship appears to be sloppy, at the very least

We have ventilated the bibliography theme here over and over, but I adhere to Mollo despite its being an antique.

The recent pretty books do not pay homage to the central issues of organization and the evolution of the SS, which are the keys to its being.

The colored picture books are either too disorganized, or they contain horrendous errors.

Or they are just a random collection of pictures of an accidental array of uniforms.

The Lexikon der Wehrmacht site alone among the on line items has merit and worth.

Our site is a nice thing, too, but it is not really organized as a reference work.

It could be, if someone put in the time, but this kind of voluntary enterprise is limited.

?

Thanks FB. I just was thinking the tab beeing a very early type.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast