Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Nazi German Silver Cuff Links

Article about: SS Cuff Links - Militaria-net Third Reich Militaria http://www.epicmilitaria.com/product...-ss-cuff-links

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Nazi German Silver Cuff Links
    P
    Many

reliability
    ?

Default Re: SS Nazi German Silver Cuff Links

Again, I have seen these, but compare them to the original pictures posted by Andrelus. The clasp rotates 90 degrees to the direction of the SS, but the cufflinks in the links you posted rotate in the same direction as the SS. Also note that the post on the Andrelus cufflinks is not centered on the back of the cufflink, and the ones you posted are centered. Maybe they are still fakes, but they are much older fakes not made by the same company.

Look at the RZM marking. The marking is bogus. There must be a Gruppe number after the Unterabteilung letter M.Then the /, and then the Authorization number. And I would like to know what Gruppe number in the Metal category would include personal jewelry. I can't find one.

Bogus marking, bogus item.

Quote by reliability View Post
    Again, I have seen these, but compare them to the original pictures posted by Andrelus. The clasp rotates 90 degrees to the direction of the SS, but the cufflinks in the links you posted rotate in the same direction as the SS. Also note that the post on the Andrelus cufflinks is not centered on the back of the cufflink, and the ones you posted are centered. Maybe they are still fakes, but they are much older fakes not made by the same company.
    If you choose to believe these are authentic, than that is up to you. An improperly designated RZM mark would be the first clue, but I would never want to discourage anyone from believing what they want to believe.

Perhaps reading up on the Reichszeugministerie might probide an insight. The missing product designation number, preceeding the maker's number is rather unusual.

SS cufflinks are not listed in any authorized RZM pricelist I have ever seen.

Hoping will not make something original.

Bob Hritz

Quote by reliability View Post
    Trust me, they are still bad what ever way around the fittings are. These things are cheaply produced in either Eastern Europe or perhaps the now the Far East. Some may well be copies of copies!

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    They would look nice worn at a nice business dinner

Nick
    Certainly would be a conversation starter...of sorts!

Lets put these together link of the same today. SS Cuff Links

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2