Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)

Article about: Any information on this would be fantastic

Default ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)

Any information on this would be fantasticss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)

Looks to be a nice SS NCO cap made by Clemens Wagner(?).

I dont see anything wrong with it, a lovely cap.

Cheers, Pat

Its in great condition apart from the White piping having aged a little yellow,and that was a concern of mine..i wasnt sure if it had been artificially aged...i trust the source of the hat, but as im sure i dont have to tell you guys some fakes now are pretty good and you guys know your stuff

?

looks great

ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)Very nice. Here are others of similar make and date.

The aging of the piping is hardly a concern, and is a sign of authenticity. All of these have discolored piping to some degree.

The cap was made by Clemens Wagner/ Braunschweig-Hamburg and is of the date more or less 1938-9 or so. It is a cap from the epoch in which the SS expanded greatly, and the war began and the black cap was less in use, remaining in depots and stores and such so we could collect it. The cap of this textile was more or less introduced at the end of 1935. The markings in the lining and such emerged in the course of 1934. We have many, many examples here in all their historical glory.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-29-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Thankyou very much Friedrich Berthold,Patrick and colt 45..i have collected German Militaria for almost my entire life, but having being stung at a young age with SS gear (pre internet) ive always been a little weary...but this site is very reassuring and the the members extremely knowledgeable,and willing to help...so thankyou once again...Do members post many SS items for sale on here?

?

There is a nice SS officer upgraded cap in the classifieds.

Pat

ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)ss nco visor hat (new to the forum first post)If you are interested in the SS regalia of black textiles, you won't find a better locale in the whole shooting match. The rest is a dump, without putting too fine a point on it. Or, as the American emigre said of the city across the Bay: there's no there, there....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast