Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Oberabschitt Rhein

Article about: so foetid.

?

Default Re: SS Oberabschitt Rhein

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I do wish I could have gotten this Oberabschnitt thingy.

No where else can you find such nice Bildmaterial, you know.....no where.
    I wish that you could have gotten this piece as well. A very nice item that completely slipped past my radar. I share your sentiments with this very nice piece.

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Oberabschitt Rhein
    P
    Many

SS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinThanks. Uniforms of this rank and this level of command in the organization do not appear frequently, and this one was in nice shape and sold for a modest price. My scouts alerted me to its presence, but so near and yet so far, as in so many things. Sometimes these things re appear, and often they vanish forever.

Funny thing about the uniform in the original post, I think I actually handled it. I grew up not far from where it was at. The man did call it SD. It was the first black SS tunic I have ever handled. If I recall correctly, there was a photo of its original owner with his family in one of the pockets.

Thanks. There was an image of a somewhat middle age personage with family. It is not an SD uniform, actually, but that is a minor point. The thing was auctioned off in the south of the US. Thanks. You should have bought it, and I would have bought it from you.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. There was an image of a somewhat middle age personage with family. It is not an SD uniform, actually, but that is a minor point. The thing was auctioned off in the south of the US. Thanks. You should have bought it, and I would have bought it from you.
    Well, hindsight is 20/20 of course.

If I would have had the money for it I would have bought it and probably kept it, and perhaps traded you for one of your duplicates, but there never really is such a thing as a duplicate with SS stuff I suppose. Sorry to hear it got away from you, I will keep an eye out for it. It really was a lovely piece. They also had a very nice M44 dot HBT, I take it you aren't interested in camo?

?

Next time, I hope that your scouts can be a tad sharper up front so to speak. This one had no right escaping your clutches! Eyes and ears open though...one never knows...

Yes; better luck to you next time!
    By the way, the pronounced "curved" cut of the OA Rhein tunic's collar is an interesting detail, isn't it?

SS Oberabschitt Rhein
    Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Yes; better luck to you next time!
    By the way, the pronounced "curved" cut of the OA Rhein tunic's collar is an interesting detail, isn't it?
    Thanks. All these garments are well made and intended to fit well, which is not something that applies to the average thing one finds in Peek Cloppenburg since the crisis has hit, by the way.
    The building of an SS collection requires: a.) superior knowledge; b.) huge resources, and I mean huge, thus had by very few, indeed; c.) luck and the willingness to prevail in uncertainty that is the cosmological norm of f o e t i d t e x t i l e s of organized political violence.

.SS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt Rhein
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Oberabschitt Rhein   SS Oberabschitt Rhein  

SS Oberabschitt Rhein   SS Oberabschitt Rhein  

SS Oberabschitt Rhein   SS Oberabschitt Rhein  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Oberabschitt Rhein  SS Oberabschitt Rhein  SS Oberabschitt Rhein  SS Oberabschitt Rhein  SS Oberabschitt Rhein 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-03-2011 at 12:39 AM.

stunning tunic... a real black beauty

SS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSo near, but so far. I have made amends in other aspects, and please do not call these "blackies." Baby talk is the lingua franca of the maroon paranoia and group think site.SS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt RheinSS Oberabschitt Rhein

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast