Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Oberscharführer and Runes tab set

Article about: Considering this pair. SS Oberscharführer rank tab + Runes. Nothing stands out to me but I appeal to fellow members for guidance. Thanks!

I like them.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Oberscharführer and Runes tab set
    P
    Many

This is why one must make up their own mind in the end.
    Opinion on these collar tabs please - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    This is the second set from this seller to be debated like this. I think the way he photographs his items is very misleading.
    ---------
    Here's a link to that thread:
    SS Tab Set
    They didn't like this set either and it's just as frustrating to see some of the answers over there this time too. Comments like there "just [isn't] something [right] about them", "gut feeling" and "Chinese Fakes" is very unhelpful, misleading and plain incorrect in my opinion. These certainly aren't "Chinese Fakes" and even if they were, said poster should supply some kind of evidence proving that.
    I'm truly sorry for the rant, I just can't stand to see authentic items, or even possible authentic items, crucified without some kind of just cause.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 09-05-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Thank you to all those who replied. I purchased these tabs and should have them in hand in a week or two. The seller does offer a 7 day return option. I felt confident with the encouraging comments made by seasoned advanced collectors such as yourselves. I did notice the same query on WAF, youthcollector1, and it serves as an example on why I joined and contribute to this forum rather than one which, based on my observations, tends to shoot from the hip.

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    Thank you to all those who replied. I purchased these tabs and should have them in hand in a week or two. The seller does offer a 7 day return option. I felt confident with the encouraging comments made by seasoned advanced collectors such as yourselves. I did notice the same query on WAF, youthcollector1, and it serves as an example on why I joined and contribute to this forum rather than one which, based on my observations, tends to shoot from the hip.
    I don't want to "put down" the red forum, but I noticed It's always the same 2 or 3 people that give their opinions on the ss insignia, and I don't think they're the beste "qualified" person to do so, since I've seen a lot of mistakes told there, without that someone dare say the opposite. That's enough proof for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2