Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !

Article about: hi guys sorry that i post so mutch in the ss section just for refferens i have been offered this jacked ! and i wonder what you guys think about it as i turned into a total new path to start

?

Default ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !

hi guys

sorry that i post so mutch in the ss section just for refferens
    i have been offered this jacked ! and i wonder what you guys think about it
    as i turned into a total new path to start with , i really would like to have info about the tabs
    the jacked in overall looks legit but im not shure about the tabs on the collar ,

hope that someone can help me out

the pictures by the way are those that i have recieved from owner
    Attached Images Attached Images ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !  ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !  ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !  ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !  ss obersturmfuhrer jacket ! 
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-19-2016 at 06:45 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !
    P
    Many

Much better pictures with close ups is needed to offer any form of opinion. These type of "it looks right" pictures without detail is always a bad sign.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

dear bob thanks for the effort to reply

from what material you need extra pics of ?
    i will ask them soon as possible

with regards jake

pics are no good,better and closer needed.

Sadly, impossible to help with these little images. This is not my area of collecting but good close-ups will be needed of insignia, collar , and stitching. Leon.

?

a new picture of the collar tabs
    hope these can do something

im working to get detailed pics
    Attached Images Attached Images ss obersturmfuhrer jacket ! 

Insignia are not authentic.

?

why not ? just because of the shady pics or can you come up with something that explains why these arent good !

ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !For one, master Jake, the embroidery of the runic collar patch is wholly wrong.

You would also see this fact if you exerted yourself on our site with, perhaps, 30 minutes of looking at the material we have.

Do not collect this regalia without preparation. And be prepared to be disappointed if you do not make the necessary effort beforehand.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-19-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Put simply, if this jacket were real, it would be worth thousands, there are no 'bargains' in this stuff, there just isnt..so logically, if you were about to buy something worth thousands of dollars you would demand high quality and detailed photos, you would also try and familiarize yourself with the known legitimate ones..you dont buy a Ferrari without a drivers license

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast